Chapter 14 - The Wrong Decision

When we got to the hotel it was already 8pm. So we ordered a pizza and watched the tv. I took a picture of our feet and put it on twitter. "Help me! Their feet stink." I wrote, I pressed tweet and their phones buzzed. The all started tapping at their phones, then my phone buzzed. "@Alexa_Games you think my feet stink? Ever smelled yours." Will said. "@Alexa_Games I know right, the boys feet stink!" Poppy said. "@Alexa_Games it's all Poppy and Will." Jordan said. I laughed and we continued watching tv. We all went to bed because we were really tired.

*The Next Morning*
"Why can't I just wear my Jake onesie?" I whined. Will shrugged his shoulders. I decided on a UK flag sweater, a pair of black leather leggings and my Jake the dog beanie. I straightened my hair and put on some mascara and gave a eyeliner a cat wing. I put on a bit of concealer and blush and I was done. I decided not to wear my contacts and put on my frame glasses. "I didn't know you wore glasses." Will says to me. "I usually wear contacts." I say smiling at him. I grab my stuff and put it in a spongebob backpack and got sit on the couch. "Oh and Happy Birthday." He says to me. "It's not my birthday." "Yes it is." "No it isn't." "Yes it is." "It is not the 1st of November." "Yes it is." I grabbed my phone and looked at the screen. "It's the 1st of November." I say looking at the screen. He nods his head and passes me a little box. I open the box and see a little silver necklace. It said Alexa in cursive writing. "Oh my god Will it's perfect!" I say hugging him. He puts it on for me and I look at it in the mirror. "Thank you so much." I say smiling. He gives me a big hug and I hug him back. We walked out of the room and Poppy was sitting on the couch on her phone. "Happy Birthday!!!!!" She says getting up and hugging me. She goes back to the couch and grabs a carefully wrapped present. I open it and see a BMO statue. "Oh my god Poppy I love you so much this is why you're my best friend." I say to her she smiles a happy smile and I smile right back. "Happy Birthday Sista." Candy says walking out of her room, carrying another carefully wrapped present. She passes it to me and I open it. It had a heap of Adventure Time stuff in it. Which I love. I gave her a hug and said thanks. Then Jordan came out. "Happy Birthday! You don't get your present till later though. Sorry about that." Jordan says. "It's ok if you forgot." I said smiling, but it wasn't. He was one of my best friends, he shouldn't of forgot. "I didn't. Anyways, let's go before we're late." Jordan said heading towards the door. I grabbed Will's hand and together we all walked out of the room.

*When the arrive*
When we got there, Will instantly grabbed my hand. I smiled at him and he smiled right back. "You guys are so cute!" I hear a British accent say. I turn around and see a girl standing there. We get pictures and sign her diamond sword. Then we all walk inside to sit for the welcoming ceremony (is that a thing?). It was really awesome. After that we met a heap of fans.

*Later*
Will and Poppy went to get pizzas, so it was just me and Jordan. "Hey, here's your present." He says grabbing a box out of his pocket. I open it and see a little Mickey Mouse necklace and diamond minecraft earrings, made of real diamond. "Oh my god Jordan." I say tearing up, he's smiling. I go right in and give him a big kiss. He cups my face with his hands and I put my arms around his neck. Then I heard the door open, also laughing. I pull away instantly, but it was to late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I haven't been updating, I don't even have an excuse. But anyways, HeyImEmma has a really awesome Bayani Fanfiction called In Sinc. And her picture is the AM cover, so I instantly loved her. Anyways go check it out right now and vote and comment. Yay. Okay bai.