(4) Help?

What is beyond life? When we die, what happens to us? Will we just decay in a cold musty pit? Or is there truly an afterlife? No one alive will know, and it doesn't matter to the dead. So the question 'What happens to us when we die?' Is an interesting question. One that we can't answer. Ever.

***

Yoongi, still half asleep, feels the warmth of something pressing against his cheek. His eyes wander around the dimly lit room and find himself tightly squeezed between Hoseok's arms, and Yoongi's face squished into Hoseok's bulky chest.

He found himself starting to heat up, his heart beating even faster when he looked up and saw Hoseok's face sleeping so peacefully and undisturbed.

By now, he was fully awake, and pretty red too.

This isn't good, Yoongi thought to himself as he tried to slip out of Hoseok's grip.

Although Yoongi more than wanted to cuddle with Hoseok, he couldn't do it with a boner starting to form.

A groggy voice groaned at Yoongi's shuffling.

"Yoongi hyung," Hoseok started.

Yoongi tilted his head towards Hoseok, only to have his face just an inch away from Yoongi.

"Y-yeah?" Yoongi asked while Hoseok stared at him blankly, still unaware of their current position.

Yoongi's eyes found Hoseok's lips.

"Um, Hobi?" Yoongi said uncertainty.

"Yes?"

"I um have to use the bathroom,"

"Oh, yeah, sure," Hoseok said, still groggy. But he obliged, releasing Yoongi from his firm hold.

Once a sufficient amount of time had been spent hiding in the bathroom, trying to convince his body to stop acting like he was in a strip club, Yoongi ran into Hoseok in the hall.

"Oh, hey. I was just coming to see if you're all right."

"Oh, yeah. I'm fine."

"Okay, cool. I uh, also made you some breakfast if you'd like," Hoseok said, quietly.

As if on cue, Yoongi's stomach gurgled. "Yes please, I'd love some!"

Hoseok's face lit up at Yoongi's enthusiasm.

Which made Yoongi brave enough to ask him a question.

"Is it okay if I stay here for the rest of the long weekend?" Yoongi asked.

"Of course! My family won't be home until next Tuesday," Hoseok responded with a smile.

Yoongi smiled to himself, as he sat down at the breakfast bar.

Hoseok set the plate of eggs and bacon in front of him and got himself one too.

¨If you don't mind, can I ask why you want to stay over for the weekend?¨ Hoseok asked.

¨Um,¨ Yoongi started, trying to find the right words.

"It's okay, you don't have to tell me," Hoseok said, clearly trying to not upset Yoongi.

"Erm, no I think you should know."

Hoseok nodded.

¨I don't really have the best relationship with my dad... and-¨

¨And?¨ Hoseok asked, curious.

¨And...¨ Yoongi let out a heavy sigh, ¨I don't have any other way to say this to you- but, almost every day after I come home from school, he'd always be there to beat me senseless. Or if I was lucky, he'd be passed out, drunk from booze.¨