03. pregnant with the teachers baby.

We reached my house. Lukas opens the door and carried me inside. "Can you stay with me my mom and brother aren't here please?"

"I'm not just going to leave you here I had the rest of the day off anyway so I will spend it with you." He said with a smile on his face.

The words that came out of his mouth melted my heart. "I took off tomorrow to and your not going either Emma."I kissed him once before I had to throw up.

Lukas took very good care of me He held my hair when I threw up, he made me food, he gave me medicine, and he snuggled with me and watched pretty little liars and Riverdale with me.

I fell asleep with no blanket or pillow and an hour later I woke up still cuddled up with Lukas but I had a blanket wrapped around me and a pillow tucked under my head. Lukas had turned off Riverdale and was now watching the flash which I didn't mind.

When we first started seeing each other I thought it was just lust but now I'm not sure. Is it lust? Or is it love?

"Good morning beautiful. How did you sleep?" He asked. I smiled but when I opens my mouth to speak I almost threw up on him. He quickly grabbed the trash can and held it under my chin.

"Lukas do you love me or is this just lust?" I looked at my bed sheets and he tilted my head up to make me look at him. "Emma I love you. So much. I am so happy we are together. Do you love me Emma?" I try to look away again but he won't let me. "I think I found my answer." He started to get out of the bed but I pull him back in "I'm afraid Lukas." I blurt out.

He sits back down on the bed " what if I hurt you? I don't want to hurt you." I start crying. He hugged me tight and my heart melts. "I love you Lukas." "I love you to." he whispers in my ear.

He checked my temperature again and it had gotten higher. He got up off the bed "were are you going baby?" "I'm just turning out the light for you Emma." He says in response. He turned off the tv as well and we were just lying in bed snuggling in silence.

He touched me places I can't explain but I loved it. "Lukas its really hot in here."

He turned on the fan at full blast and took the covers off of me. "Let me know if you get to cold." "Ok"

"Lukas, its still hot in here." "Really im freezing." He squealed. He took off my pants and shirt. And put panties and a bra on me so I wasn't naked. Lukas noticed the sweat dripping down my neck. "Baby are you sure you are ok?" The truth is I didn't feel fine I felt sick ever since that detention. "Yes" I lie.

He hugs me tightly kissed my head again. "I love you." I blurt out.

"The first day I met you I couldn't keep my eyes off of you. Your baby blue button down dress Shirt, black jeans, and van high tops. And then that tight grey shirt I ripped off of you on your first day." I say. "You and your crop tops and short shorts, lacey black bra and panties, and short dresses." He replies.

"Lukas we were not exactly using protection when we had sex could I possibly be pregnant." Just the word pregnant made lukas freak out. He jumped off the bed and started pacing around my bedroom floor. "Calm down it was just a thought." "But it is a possibility though right?" He was freaking out really bad. "I'm sorry" I said crying a little. He climbs back in bed and holds me tight.

"How about we go to the store and we get some pregnancy tests just to be safe." He says in more of an asking voice. "Ok" I say quietly.

He helps me get dressed and carries me down stairs and into his car. He tilted the seat back and I was wearing a flowey skirt that was easy to lift. I lift my skirt up to show him my panties. He groans. "Stop Emma your doing things to me." I bite my lip and pull down my panties slightly. He unbuttoned and unzipped his pants to give his big cock some air. At the next red light I leaned over and grabbed him causing him to get harder. At Wal-Mart before going in he rolled over and kissed me. "You wanna come in or stay out here?" "I want to come with you." I replied.

We went in and got pregnancy tests and hurried back to the car. When we got home I took three different tests and waited to get a result.

Ten minutes later I checked the tests "Lukas" I screamed. I looked at him with a scared expression, "I'm pregnant. With a teachers baby"