Sneak Peak

AN

If you didn't realise from the tags this will be mature with lots of smut, violence and bondage. It will probably be a lot darker then some of my other fics. If that isn't your cup of tea then stop reading now!!

For those of you still with me here is a little preview of my upcoming story that I am working on. 

As always I hope you enjoy it :)

I jerked at the sound of the door opening and tuned my blindfolded face towards the sound of footsteps approaching. I felt the bed sag as the person sat on the edge and jumped in shock as I felt him trail his hands down my bare chest. I bit my lip when he flicked my erect nipple and strained against the bonds that kept my hands above my head tied to the bed frame.

"Does this excite you?"

"No!"

I cried out and yelped when he continued to play with my nipples.

"It's cold in here! Please turn down the air con!"

He ignored me as he continued to play with my nipples and I had to bite my lip to stop from making any sounds. Despite the cold air in the bedroom I felt my body heat up beneath his hands. I gasped when he palmed my hardness through my pants. It was at that time my stomach gave an embarrassing grumble and the man laughed, letting me go and standing back up. I heard him moving through the room but I didn't know what he was doing.

"Please let me out. I'm hungry and cold and the game is on tonight!"

"Don't you realise your being punished, Tetsuya?"

I flinched at his words and heard the sound of a camera shutter.

"What are you doing?"

"I told you, punishment. Maybe I should show your friends these pictures. After all, you let them touch you. If not, maybe I should send one of the men to visit little Kagami's place."

"No, you can't! It didn't mean anything! Please don't hurt him! It was just a hug! Please!

I heard the sound again and tried to pull my arms out of the restraints but they were too tight. I felt my face flush red and heard him chuckle as he moved back over to me. I felt his lips on my forehead as his hands roved over my body again.

"Your right. I don't want anyone else to see this sight. You're mine."

I yelped as he bit down on my neck and sucked hard.

"Uh, it hurts!"

He released me and licked and kissed the abused spot.

"I suppose I will let you go tonight but you can't cover this mark. If you do your next punishment won't be so easy."

I felt him reach up to take my blindfold off and blinked at the sudden brightness. When my eyes were used to it I blinked up at the red head in front of me. He gazed down at me with a pair of mismatched eyes, one golden, the other crimson. They were full of lust and greed as he stared down at me and tapped the restraints around my wrists.

"If you want to get out of these, kiss me and tell me you love me."

I flushed at his words.

"I can't do that!"

"You said that the other night."

I flushed even redder at the memory.

"I- I was drunk and it was in the heat of the mome"-

I arched my back, crying out as he reached beneath my pants to stroke me.

"Come on. Say it Tetsuya."

I whimpered as he bowed his head over my nipples, licking and nibbling on it as he pumped my hard cock. He rubbed the thumb over the slit and I moaned.

"Say it."

His pace increased and my toes curled as he moved back to suck and lick my neck. I felt myself almost there but suddenly he stopped, painfully gripping the base of my erection to stop me from cumming.

"Ahh, please Akashi."

I looked up at him, panting with tears in my eyes. He just gave me his sadistic smile, his perfect white teeth showing. 

"You know who to do."

I sat up as much as my tied hands would allow me and kissed his soft lips. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, completely plundering it and taking control of my tongue, sucking on it and making me his. When he pulled away I was out of breath.

"I love you Sei-kun."

He kissed my again and continued to pump me until I finally released all over his hand. Lying back on the bed exhausted he kissed my tear stained cheeks and freed my hands.

"Good boy."

With that he left to wash his hands and I covered my burning face beneath my hands. He had me in the palm of his hand, I couldn't escape his jealously and possessiveness and was slowly realising that I didn't want to.