•6•

(Follow my fandom @ on IG @muva.network to see the snippet of my Book My Bizness ")
🌄The Next Morning🌄
I got woken up by Jacquees Kisses and him caressing my body." Morning"I smiled while stretching. "Morning" Jacquees smirked.We gazed at each other until the TV got our attention. "The strip club called the king of diamonds had a shooting only one got shot which is the  owner Trey"The news Lady stated on glass screen .Jacquees was glued to the monitor and watched the news. "The owner of the club was shot but by the time the police arrived he was gone" the news reporter stated. Jacquees quickly turned off the TV and walked to the bathroom. "Baby you okay?" i asked while looking at him shutting the door. I waltz to the bathroom door and put my ear to it. From what I'm hearing he was making a phone call. Before i could get the tea of wtf is going on my phone rang. I reached for my phone on the night stand and released it off the charger. 

Kaila: Bitch where are you?

Me: With Jacquees....why?

Kaila: Have you seen the news?

Me: Yea me and jacquees was just watching it before he stormed to the bathroom.

Kaila: Trey is alive

Me:...............

Kaila: Tabatha...........Dream?.........

Me:...........

I hung up the phone and dropped my phone to the wooden floor. "Baby....you okay", Jacquees walks up to me but stops half way. I looked out the window while i see the wind blow making the tree branches move. "Yea baby I'm fine", I coy smile. He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my neck. "I need to tell you sum" he turned me around facing him. I looked at him "what is it baby?" He gets down on one knee and holds my hand out " Tabatha Robinson.......Will you......go on a date with me". I giggled " Of course baby". He stands up and smiles "yea it wouldn't be right not to take my woman on a date that's just not right". I smirked "And it wouldn't be right to not go shopping for our outfit". He chuckled " Ight baby we can got to the mall". I squealed and jumped in his arms. 

•••

I sprayed love spell on my neck and smeared it. I looked in the body mirror and moved around seeing what angle was better for me. 

Jacquees creeped up on me and hugged me from behind

Jacquees creeped up on me and hugged me from behind. I smiled"How do I look baby". He kissed me and looked at me " Beautiful". I blushed and hid my face so he wouldn't see my face. "Let me see baby" he tried pulling my chin up. I shook my head and giggled. He started tickling me and I busted out laughing"No fair baby". He stopped and moved back"your right baby I'm sorry". I moved closer to him"I wont forgive you just yet". I looked down at his print and bit my lip. All of a sudden I get picked and laid down on the bed. He got on top and kissed me passionately. "Mmmmm i want you baby" I moaned. He sucked on my neck "I want you so bad". I bit my lip "Then give it to me ". He started stripping me out my clothes and i couldn't stop grinning while he ate me out. 

•••

"What you think about this dress baby" I posed in the mirror and turned around. He smirked"You look sexy baby". I smiled and went over to give him a peck."So should I get this one?" While pulling up a bit more. He looked at me thru the mirror "Its on you baby". I nodded " Okay now get out and go find yours". He smacked his lips and Exit out the dressing room. I took a one last look at the dress then glanced at the other one on the hanger and smirked. Moments later I tried the dress on. I glanced at myself and smiled"This is the one".

•••

While getting ready, I re-twist Jacquees' Dreads. "Thanks baby" he spoke up. I smiled and re-twist the last dread "Ya welcome.......you like it baby?".
He turned to the mirror " Damn baby......I love it". He gave me a Peck on the lips while I jump in his arms.

•••

Jacquees began lotion my legs and kiss on my pedicure toes. I giggled and bite my lip. "I want ya smell on me baby" I whispered catching his attention. He got on top of me and began to touch me on all the right spots.

•••
"How I look baby....too much" I asked frightened. He did his tie and turned to me.

 "You look Beautiful baby" He cheesed

"You look Beautiful baby" He cheesed. "Really" I blushed. He nodded and pulled me closer to him "Let's go shall we". I pat his arm " Your so corny ". We walked to the car and got in. He sped off to the restaurant.

•••

" Can I have the best wine you have" I looked up at the waiter. He nodded and took down our order then walked off. "This is sweet" I smiled while reaching for his hand. We held hands and talked until our food came. By midnight we headed home. The hot steaming shower with Jacquees felt great he made me forget about life.......I felt safe for once in my life.