•10•

🌇3 weeks later🌇

Kaila:Pregnant? Dream have you told him yet

Me:No

Kaila:Ummm  why not he has a right to know

Me:Ik that but I'm just.........

Kaila:Just what?

Me:Scared

Kaila:Don't be

Operator:Beep-beep!

Kaila:Okay I gtg boo I love you *Line ends*

Before I could say goodbye the line already went dead. Kaila was convicted for prositution. She's doing time for 3 years maximum, but for Trey's killer well you looking right at her they are still trying to look for the connects but hit dead ends. I'm not worried about that though I'm just worried about me telling Jacquees about the baby. I feel like he would be mad because I kept it from him or he doesn't love kids,but only one way to find out is to tell him. The door open with seeing Jacquees having groceries and shopping bags and one medical bag.  "Hey baby" I ran to him and helped him with the bags. He sat the groceries on the kitchen counter "Hey baby how are feeling". I put the shopping & medical bags where they belong " Ight". He sat sum things down "I got you sum medicine for your sickness". I leaned on the wall frame and smiled " Thank you baby". He came up to me and pecked my lips "I have a dinner planned for us so get ready I got you a dress in the shopping bag". I looked in his eyes " Thank you baby". I went to our room and searched for the dress through the bags, i found it in one of the bags. This dress was beautiful my baby has good taste. I tried it on to notice it wasnt zipping all the way. "Shit" I whispered while my head down. I hid my hair with the half zipped dress. I looked in the mirror to see myself.

I took a glimpse of myself not seeing no fat showing on my body but for some reason I can't fit

I took a glimpse of myself not seeing no fat showing on my body but for some reason I can't fit. "Baby you decent" Jacquees knocked on the door. I fixed myself up "Yea baby". The door swung open, he walked up to me and kissed my neck " You look beautiful babe". I smiled at him thru the mirror but then his eyes wander to the back of my dress "Ummm baby why isn't the dress all the way zipped". I tried to make up sum up but the world felt like it was spinning with him saying the same statement over and over again. Omg I feel vomiting coming up, I rushed to the bathroom, pulled the toilet seat up, and threw up. " What's going on baby" Jacquees held my hair and rubbed my back. Its time girl you have to tell him no more hiding. I stood up washed my mouth out then had a seat on the toilet seat "Baby........ I'm pregnant". The room was silent and I looked up at his face to see his reaction which looked blank like he saw a ghost. "Say sum baby" I said worried. He jus looked at the wall with a blank look. Ughhh what have I done.