•24•

(Chanel in MM)

🌅Next Morning🌅

I stayed up all night without any sleep, I couldn't sleep until my baby was back into her crib once and for all. I received a knock at the door, "Come in" I shouted. Jacquees came in with a plate of food "Ik you haven't gotten any sleep but I can't let you be cranky on a empty stomach". I smiled " Thank you baby". He sat the plate in my lap and sit right next to me "Ya welcome babe". I began grubbing on my food " Mmmm this is so good". He removed my hair from my face "Ik you would love it". There was a knock in the door and Jacquees pulled his glock out " You expecting anyone ". I shook my head no. He rushed to the door and I didn't hear any gunshots. " Its just August baby" he shouted. August walked in the room looking tired like us. "lemme guess y'all haven't gotten any sleep as well" August walked in the room with Jacquees. I laughed "What gave it away". He sat on the edge of the bed " Well the baggy eye lids and red eyes ". I smiled while finishing my food. " Ayee bro where  my food at" August pouted. Jacquees sat on the edge of the bed  with Aug "Oh there is sum cereal in the cabinet & Milk in the fridge". I pat his Arm " Babe, I'm sorry Aug I'll make you sum since ya boy mean". Aug smiled "Thnx sis". Jacquees rubbed his arm " Well why did u come over here for". Aug smiled went to a frown "Welp I did sum digging on Kenny & 2 other females Alexis & Chanel, Come to find out that Chanel has sum history with Tabatha". I looked at him confused" And what history is that exactly ". Aug Stated " Well y'all use to go to school together and also work at the club until she got fired". I shook my head "Ain't no way I know everybody from highschool and the king of diamonds". Aug looked at me " Y'all had beef or sum". I shook my head no. "y'all going to that place tonight to see if ya daughter there for sure". I looked at Jacquees " I mean yea I need Answers ". Jacquees looked at me as well " What if they don't want to talk they want to kill is for what we know. Aug stood up from the bed "I think y'all should go to see wtf is up". I crossed  my arms " I just want my child back".
Aug messed with his chin hair "Do what u gotta do sis".

•••

" Baby you ready" Jacquees put his hair up. I applied my shades on and turned to him "Yea baby".

The night was the night we was going to get our babygirl back

The night was the night we was going to get our babygirl back. " Aug you coming" I asked. Aug nodded putting on his shoes. "actually Aug I need to tell you sum come with me" I walked out the room and went to the balcony, Aug followed "wassup sis". I looked at the city " If anything happens tonight if you hear gunshots or we give you caitlyn and we're not back-". Aug cuts me off " Sis don't talk like that ". A tear shed down my face" Its true Aug and you know it, I want you to take care of my baby if her parents die tonight". Aug hugs me tight "I promise I'll take good care of her". I hugged him tight " Thank You". I know August would be a great father for caitlyn I trust him with my daughter. "You still talking to kaila(Winter btw Also Tabatha's friend who went to jail for Tabatha for murder)". He nodded "Yea She'll be getting out soon so she will be living with me". I smiled " Thats great and y'all can raise caitlyn together if something happens". Jacquees walked in on us talking "Y'all ready". We both looked at each other then nodded.

•••

Jacquees parked the car away from the building. " I'm scared babe" I looked at him. "imma be right there with u" he held my hand. "Everything will be fine sis" Aug rubbed my shoulder. I looked at him and held his hand "Remember what I said". He nodded then Me and Jacquees got out the car. We walked to the building until we stopped. " Babe this is my fight not yours go wait in the car" Jacquees turned to me holding me. "W-what you want me to stay and let u die in there" I cried. He sighed "If thats what it takes". I was lost for words rn the
Love of my life wants to die alone......I can't let  him and I won't. I watched him walk away from me but I ran after him and held his hand. Jacquees jumped up and looked at me " Baby I told you-". I cut him off " Baby I think our love is a miracle...... You saved my life...... We've been through so much these past months.....not anyone or anything.......... Not even death can break us apart". We both made eye contact and shared the last kiss we might ever had. We reload our guns together and continued walking to the building.