•12•

(Wassup with my readers how y'all liking the book so far fill this chappy with comments I wanna hear from u 😘💕)

🏚At Jacquees TrapHouse🏚
"Baby you sure you want me here" I looked at him while we was in the car together sitting outside the trap house. "Baby I need you in my life and my world so I want u to know in stead of not knowing a thing" He looked into my eyes. I smiled "Okay baby so what you want me to do daddy". He opened the door" Nahh nun baby jus come in with me ". I nodded and hopped out the car. We entered into the trap together. " Wassup boss man" August (His Brother) Dapped him. "Uhhh Aug we gotta talk for a min" Jacquees insisted. Aug gave a look then nodded. "Baby go sit over there I'll be right back" Jacquees pointed to the black love seat couch. I did as told and sat. For about 15 minutes a girl sat next to me "Your Jacquees' Girlfriend right?" I didn't say a word because I don't know this bitch she could be an opp see I might not know the business but ik because who trynna fuck with ya business and try to get info outta you but try to play nice about it. "I'm Jacquees assistant he's told me so much about you" She let her hand out. To be polite I shook her hand "I'm T-" She cuts me off "Tabatha I know". Bitch she got sum nerve interrupting me. " So I hear you use to dance " she glanced over at me looking me up and down. "Yes I use to but I quit" I looked around. She chuckled "Nice meeting you Tabatha". She walked off to her office desk then Jacquees turned the corner and walked to me " Baby you ready ". I looked passed jacquees to see his assistant at her desk. "Baby what are you looking at" Jacquees looked where my eyes were at. "Did you sleep with her" I asked him while crossing my arms. "Who?" He looked confused asf.  "Your assistant" I told him. "hell nahh baby" He shooked his head. "Mhm she sure do know about me you've told her about me " I asked. " Nahh I don't even talk about my personal life like that babe the only who knows about you is august" he stated. I made a confused look because then how does this bitch know about me the if jacquees never told her about me. "Baby you okay" He asked getting down to my level. I nodded my head and bit my lip. "Nahh babe ya lying" Jacquees looked into my eyes.  "........Did you sleep with her" I asked while my eyes started to water. "Hell no baby why would you think that" Jacquees pleaded. Every nigga says "Why would you think that" stating that they've done something before or is still doing it till this day. "Baby just tell me the truth" I lift his chin up facing me. "Okay it one time before I met you but we only hooked up one time and she started to become a stalker and annoying but I just let her be" He explained. "Is she going to be a problem?" I asked. He shook his head no. I nodded "Good because i don't want to beat a bitch up while I'm pregnant".  Jacquees laughed at my statement but I was dead ass serious tho. "Ight baby you hungry" He lift me up out the chair. "Starving daddy" I smiled. I felt of pair of eyes staring down at me but i can already tell who it was.....his assistant.

***

Hours have passed and jacquees was giving me all the attention I need rn. Rubbing my feet, buying my favorite ice cream Ben & Jerry's Salted caramel core, and putting on my favorite movie "The notebook". Ughh can this get any better, DING-DONG! "You want me to get it baby" I insisted. "Nahh baby I got it" Jacquees got up to go answer the door. Taking another bite out of my ice cream a punch to the face made me jump up and go run up to Jacquees. He's was getting jumped by 3 hoodie guys. "Get off of him" I jumped into the fight knowing my pregnant ass need to sit down somewhere. Moments later I get pushed down to the ground, the 3 guys went into the back. I slid to jacquees to make sure he's okay "B-baby". He groaned out in pain " I'm fine baby".  He slowly got up " I gotta make sure they don't go to the safe". Jacquees lift me up and i walked slowly while leaning on the wall going to the safe room. I heard a glock reload, i turned around slowly"Baby wyd". He moved me to the side "This is my fight baby not yours". I pulled him over to me "No its our baby". I removed the gun out his hand and took it out his hand. I stood behind the wall before entering to see the 3 hoodie  guys was grabbing hella money out the safe. I shot all three to the head, they laid straight down on the ground. "B-baby h-how did you do it" Jacquees stuttered. I gave him back his gun "I got you and you got me".  he smirked at me while i walked off.