•8•

🌅The Next Morning🌅

"Who's Pussy is this"Trey groaned. I laid there like a rag doll and of course Trey doesn't give af about what I think. "Yours Daddy" I said with no pleasure or no hum came out. The same routine of trey raping me......again. Trey pulled out and sat on the edge of the bed rolling a blunt. I sat up and leaned on the headboard. "We might be staying here for awhile dream baby" Trey inhaled and exhale his blunt then blew smoke out. I silently cried while leaning my head back on the headboard. Trey got up and headed to the door then opened it yelling out Kaila name "Bitch get in here i got sum niggas Dream need to meet". I covered myself up with the silk red sheet. "Dream get up baby we have money to make" Trey blew out his blunt and sat it on the dresser. "Okay" I slowly got up . "Okay what!" Trey yelled making me jump up. "Okay...Daddy" I said softly. 

•••

Kaila curled my hair while I stare off into space. "Soo how was it with ya mans" Kaila spoke up while combing straight thru my blonde bundles. "It was fun we went on a date" I looked down. "That's nice boo so what else ya'll do" Kaila flat iron the other side of my hair. "Hmm we did have sex until we got interrupted by trey coming in and beating me and Jacquees" I rolled my eyes irritated. Kaila sighed "I'm sorry Dream". I got up and looked in the mirror " It's Tabatha". I rushed in the bathroom and got ready. 

•••

"DREAM GET YA ASS OUT HERE NOW" Trey banged on the door. I jumped and took one last look at myself.

I opened the door and walked out while closing it behind me "Yes Daddy?"

I opened the door and walked out while closing it behind me "Yes Daddy?". Trey looked at me " Nahh nun dream baby.....you ready". I nodded with my head down. Ughhh I can't wait to get outta here Trey is just making me sick. I walked to the car and got in to see Kaila and Ashley already in there. "We have to make a plan" I looked out the window. "For what?"Kaila looked at me. " Wym for what..... So I can be with man" I growled. "Who's ya man if you mind me asking" Ashley looked at me. "Nobody you need to know" I rolled my eyes. The reason I wouldn't tell Ashley because she is a snitch and dick rider to Trey. Idk why tho but I ain't telling NY business to you baby girl ah Kay. Trey got in the car and drove off. We arrived at the club and we all got out. I went straight to work to get this money.

•••

While working for 4 hours and 15 minutes, I get snatched to the side. "Heyy get ya hands off me" I tried moving from his grip. "Baby don't turn on me now" I knew that voice anywhere.... It was...... "Jacquees Baby!" I jump in his arms and kisses him. He leaned on the wall and gripped my booty. We ended the kiss with a peck. "I came to see if u were  okay....did he hurt you" He looked around for bruises. "Does Raping count" I looked down. "He raped you!?" He yelled. I covered his mouth before anyone could here "Baby I'm fine okay". He moved my hand " No your not baby......I will finish him I promise". Footsteps were coming near us "DREAM!". Jacquees ordered me to go over there. " I love you" I cried. He mouthed "I love you too baby". Jacquees runs off thru the back door while I go back to the main stage. " Where tf were you"Trey growled. I tried to come up with a big lie. "I had sum bad cramps so I took a break". Trey pulled me by my hair "bitch get to work". I cried " Yes daddy".

•••

I received a phone call from Jacquees and I immediately answered it.

Me:Heyy baby

Jacquees: Hey baby girl....you good?

Me:  Yes I'm fine baby

Jacquees: I just wanted to tell I love you and goodnight baby

Me:I love you too

Trey in background: Bitch who you talking to

Me:Oh God

Jacquees: Tabatha baby?!

Trey in background: Bitch I said gimme the fucking phone.

Jacquees: TABATHA BABY?!

~Line ends ~