Chapter four

Chapter four

This is my friends story, I think it has great potential and so I'm puting it up on here to see if you guys like it :D. Her name is Gabby and if you want to check her out heres her Deviant Art: http://gobbygabby1997.deviantart.com/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4  

Amelia paced down the corridoors and headed to her dorm.

She spoke the password,

and sat inside the green glowy room was Draco Malfoy.

Amelia tried to ignore him and carried on walking towards her room.

As she was about to climb the stairs, Draco stepped in the way of her tracks.

"Get out of my way please" She rolled her eyes, trying to avoid contact with his.

"Talk to me?" Draco pleaded, as he tried to make their eyes meet.

Amelia showed no sign of giving in to him.

Draco whispered one last time.

"Please Amy...".

Amelia still had her head held up high, but her eyes rolled to look at Draco's.

His big grey eyes glistened as they were fixed on her's.

She stood there for another couple of seconds more, and decided to give him a chance.

They walked over to the leather sofa infront of the fire, and sat down next to each other.

"Please hurry up, It's been a long day and I just wan'na go to bed" she sighed.

Draco looked at the floor.

"You don't need to save me, everytime that I do something in Snape's Lesson," Draco mummered to Amelia.

He started twidling his fingers about and peering up at Amelia as he was slouched down.

She sat there with her back straight and one leg crossed over the other.  

There was a long silence.

"He told me not to bother with you anymore", Amelia broke the silence.

Draco lifted his head to make his eyes level with hers.

He gulped hard.

Draco's hair looked scruffy from him ruffling his hands through it while he thought.

"And did you agree to that?...Amy?" Draco was worried.

Amelia and him were very close friends, and you could tell that Draco didn't want to loose his friend.

"I told him to stick his thoughts up his arse" She sniggered.

Draco laughed with releif.

He landed his hand on her leg, while he still smiled and gazed at her.

"Thankyou" he smiled again.

She pushed his hand off of her leg and forced a smile back at him.

"It's alright hun" she replied, as she slomped up to her bed.

Amelia threw herself on her bed, and soon let out a big grunt.

Why did everything have to be so complicated?

Why couldn't she just be left alone to herself for once?

If she wasn't being patronised by teachers because of her 'behaviour change', then she is being patronized by the Slytherins to be more 'bad'!

She couldn't win!

If she did the right thing, she was going against her friends. But if she did the wrong thing, she would be failing her classes. What was more worth it? Her education... Or the people that she loved the most, her friends?

Amelia took off her robe and threw it on the floor next to her bed. She huffed and turned on her side to sleep.

She didn't even want to change into her night-clothes, she was too tired after all.

"Amelia! Ame--... AMY WAKE UP!" a furmiliar voice screeched.

Amelia shot up and fell off of her bed.

"WHAT?!" She screemed to the voice.

The voice was coming from downstairs.

Amelia quickly pulled out her long grey jumper which reached to her knees, and also grabbed her skin coloured tights, threw on her robe and shot down the stairs.

When she got to the bottom of the stairs, she wasn't exactly surprised to find out that it was Draco shouting her.

"What do you want?" Amelia asked him. She sounded quite frustrated.

All she wanted was to sleep forever.

She just wanted to have no complications just for one day.

"You want some breakfast?" Draco asked nurvously.

Amelia giggled quietly. She thought he looked so funny while he was trying to do something nice. It was rare to see Malfoy do something nice for another wizard or witch.

Amelia agreed, and they both wondered off to the hall.

Draco sat at the table opposite Amelia with his cereal.

Amelia had the same cereal.

She didn't usualy eat breakfast, but she thought it was very nice for Draco to ask her if she wanted some breakfast.

Actualy... It was pretty much out of character!

Amelia glared at Draco. He didn't understand why she was looking at him like that.

Amelia noticed that he had been acting weird lately, so she wanted to know why.

"Malfoy?" Amelia sung.

Draco jolted upwards and started to concentrate on Amelia.

"What's Up?" He replied.

Amelia paused for a moment. Wondering what she was going to ask.

"I could ask you the same question" she smiled.

Amelia felt so smart using that passage. She had always wanted to say that.

"What do you meen?" he asked with worry. He didn't look confused or anything. Obviously you could tell that there was something up with him. He wasn't denying it was he?

Amelia gave him 'the look', as if to say "you know what I meen!"

Draco let out a big sigh and plonked his spoon back into his cereal bowl. He bent over the table to become closer to Amelia, and she bent forward too, so that she could hear what he was going to say.  

"Shut-up. And eat your food" He replied, and carried on eating his Corn-flakes.

Amelia just sat scowling at him. She stood up, pointed her nose up in the air, and strided off out of the hall without a second glance back.

The cheek!