Glad you came because your taking over me.

NATHAN’S POV:

“Ready, Go” Jayne said, pointing the camera at the 5 of us.

I felt the butterflies start and couldn’t work out if it was because we were being filmed live or i was so excited for the gig to happen, but either way, i could feel the nerves building.

“Hi, We’re The Wanted” We all said in unison. We were getting so good at doing it now, it was natural.

“So tomorrow night, we’re doing a surprise gig. We’re not going to tell everyone where it is, because this one is special” Max started to say.

“Its going to be a small personal venue in which we will get to meet the fans and kick back and relax with you all, but you cant just come in, you’ve got to win it” Tom added.

“We’re going to do a little competition in which you will win the chance to win a few tickets and come to the gig” Jay said, looking directly into the camera.

I was so nervous right now.

This was being aired straight online and i knew i’d mess it up. Probably swear or something and get a bollacking from Jayne.

“And the best bit, We’re being supported by our good mates Lawson, so you don’t want to miss this” Siva added.

This could only mean i was next to speak.

My mouth went dry and i could barely speak.

“So to win tickets, be on twitter at 8am to find out how to win tickets. Its worth the early morning and missing your lie in” I finally managed to say.

I was so glad that was over. Its been ages since i’d been that nervous.

“So, we’ll see you tomorrow morning” Max added.

“And you’re done” Jayne said before placing the camera down next to her.

“Fucking buzzing for this gig” Tom said, jumping around the room a little bit.

It was rare that we had such a small gig like this.

200 people.

It was going to be so nice and so different, it meant we could go into the crowd and have a drink instead of being escorted everywhere.

“Mate, i cant wait” I said back to him, standing up to stretch.

I really couldn’t. Not only was my family going to be there, but some of our fans, which was just going to be amazing.

MAX’S POV:

I was buzzing for this gig later.

As far as being together, the boys always were, but being able to have a drink and a laugh in public was becoming rare.

The fact that not only did we get to perform tonight, with our mates Lawson, but then we could go into the crowd with fans, friends and family was just the perfect combo.

I couldn’t wait to just have a pint and a dance with the boys and my girl.

It had been so long since that was possible, that just thinking about it was getting me more and more excited.

JAYNE’S POV:

I could tell that all the boys were really excited.

The fact that they were jumping around the room and kept screeching at random points during the day showed me how much they wanted this.

Everything was already sorted for the competition tomorrow, so all we could do was wait.

It was going to be a long 24 hours.