Chapter Eleven.

LEAH'S POV:

I could see we were walking towards him, and with each step, i felt more and more nervous.

Just seeing him.

Walking closer to him.

Nathan Sykes.

Oh my god.

"Nath this is Leah" Megan said to him.

I couldn't believe this was happening.

BHAKTI'S POV:

I couldn't work out if this was awkward or not.

Just standing next to him i was thinking about how much i liked him and knowing he liked me too.

The fact we were both thinking about it but trying to act like nothing happened to the others.

Adam and Carys were stood next to me laughing about random stuff. I couldn't quite keep up with them, but they both seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Katy was stood the other side of Andy and i don't know why, but i felt uncomfortable around her.

I think it was the way she looked at him.

It was the way i looked at him and that could only mean she liked him too.

I know he just said he liked me, but still, we couldn't be together.

I didn't like the fact he could be someone else's.

It would kill me seeing him with someone else.

"So whats it like being Joel's sister?" Katy asked me.

I know i shouldn't of snapped but i couldn't help myself.

"Like a sister normally feels" i said, walking off to find Joel and Ryan.

I knew that she was just trying to be nice and start a conversation, but right now all i could think of, was that she was potentially trying it with Andy, and that wasn't good in my books.

I got half way through the crowd when i felt a hand grab hold of my wrist.

"Whats wrong with you?" Andy asked me.

"Nothing" I snapped back, pulling my wrist out of his grasp.

"Yeah, it looks like nothing" He said, still following me.

"It doesn't matter" i said back to him, trying to convince him and myself that nobody needed this drama right now.

"It clear does" He argued back.

"She likes you" i said before i could stop the words escaping my lips.

He looked confused before he looked at Katy and then back at me.

"thats bothering you?" He asked, frowning at me.

"yeah, i don't know why but it is" I said back to him, feeling embarrassed about it all.

"it'll get easier.." he said, grabbing my hands in his.

I couldn't say anything back because i didn't know if he was right or not. Would this actually get easier or would i watch him drift away from me.

"And just for the record. I would probably of smacked him if it was the other way around" he said, grinning at me now.

I couldn't help but smile.

"Im sorry" i finally managed to get out.

"Dont be. Now go and find Joel" He said back to me, the smile still on his face.