Chapter Seventeen

SIVA'S POV:

I was hungry now.

Really hungry.

I could of eaten anything right now, but i said we could stay and i coudlnt regret it more.

Well, i didnt regret staying with Lauren, but i needed to eat soon.

I turned to look at her, ignoring my rumbling stomache to see her smiling at me.

I had to play it cool and pretend i didnt mind.

"I know we were supposed to stay here, but do you wanna run out and grab something? im so hungry" She said, her face changing to show how hungry she was.

I couldnt help but laugh.

"That sounds like the best idea ive heard" I said back to her, thinking about how perfect she was. She was just like me and that was what i needed in my life.

"Ok, well we can be like half an hour to an hour if i let Leah know. She seems happy over there with Nathan anyway" Lauren said, looking at them and back to me with a grin on her face.

It was true though.

They did look happy though.

Just the way they stood with each other.

Barely a metre apart, just smiling at each other.

Leah's hands occasionally touching Nath.

The way he rested his hand gently on her hip to hear what she was saying.

it was cute and you could tell they were really into each other.

"So where do you wanna go?" i turned to face lauren.

Just seeing her smile made me smile.

"Anywhere" She said back to me, her smile growing on her face.

"Ok, lets go" I said to her, holding out my arm for her to grab it.

She smiled and took my arm as we walked to say bye to Nathan and Leah.

Just spending some time with Lauren alone was going to be amazing.

The fact we were going to eat, and right now it felt my throat had been cut, meant it was going to be perfect.

SAM'S POV:

Tom just kept smiling at me.

The fact he stood inches away from my face made my heart race.

His eyes fixated on mine.

He occasionally looked at my lips.

All i wanted him to do now was kiss me.

I could feel my heart beating more and more.

Seeing the small smile appear on his face, knowing he clearly wanted this too.

BHAKTI'S POV:

This was all getting to weird now.

Some girl had just had a go at Joel for speaking to me.

I was still upset about the whole Andy situation, and now we were all forced together.

"Thanks" i said to Carys. She didnt have to stand up for me, and be against her mate, but i appreciated it.

"Dont worry about it." She said back to me.

She was nice and i was glad she'd spent the evening with Ads.

I dont think anything was going on, but they seemed to love being around each other because they were just laughing all the time.

It was what he needed.