Chapter VII - Citadel Rescue

Mitchell: Where do they keep the prisoners? Chase: What, what are we doing then? Abraham: Come on, we'll check the prison database. Chase: You're dumb Mitchell.

Joker: What do we know about the prisoner?

Mitchell: Prison number is 627-877092. Joker: Yeah I'm gonna have to write that down. Abraham: It was too easy to get in. Elena: Of course, we're the best hand picked group of agents on the planet. Abraham: No, we are, not you. Elena: Look you're just gonna have to accept- Abraham: Wait, hold on.

An agent gets shot through the head and dies

Abraham: What the hell? Joker: Where'd it come from? Mitchell: Move out of the way. Abraham: It's a ADT. I'll get it.

Abraham moves out of cover to destroy the turret destroying it in one hit

Abraham: No! Joker: Shit. Mitchell: We need to move, we're already down two. Abraham: Come on let's go we need to get to the record room.

Later

Mitchell: Go everyone look around. Elena: I found it, prisoner 627-877092 is in holding cell 16.

Everyone is heading to the cell

Abraham: Alright, Nolan you need to override the lock. Nolan: Ok.

The lock is overwritten and the door opens

Elena: What the hell? Kix!

Abraham: Oh shit, break the chains!

Nolan and Joker are trying to break the restraints when cartel members approach

Abraham: Break the chains quickly we'll hold them off

As two cartel members run to the cell they are eliminated by Mitchell

Kix's restraints are broken and Mitchell comes back

Mitchell: YOU! You're supposed to be dead, what are you still doing alive! Kix: Guess I wasn't very dead, sorry to disappoint. Elena: Kix! Kix: Elena..

Elena slaps Kix

Kix: Ow what was that fo-

Elena hugs Kix

Elena: Don't ever do that to me again, don't ever leave me. Nolan: Yeah as touching as this moment is...... I'll really like to get the fuck out, we already lost two men coming in here. Abraham: Alright, let's go commandos..... and Elena Elena: Hey!! Mitchell: Smith come in we're going to need extraction in the east wing. Jesse: Ok I think I see the east wing from here I'll be there in uh, 2-3 minutes. Mitchell: Alright we'll be there. Ok listen up we got 2 two minutes to get to the east wing it's not that far let's go.

Everyone is going down the hall
Abraham notices a some scarring on Kix's right side of his face

Abraham: Say uh Kix, how did you survive that blast anyways. Kix: Uhh what do you mean. Abraham: Well you were right in the middle of the blast weren't you and we didn't see your body so we just assumed your body was disintegrated in the blast Kix: I wasn't exactly in the middle it was quite a distance but it still hurt like hell after the bomb went off it sent me flying and a debris fell on me and it was a blank, and when I woke up I was in cartel hands broken, forgotten but I'm back with you guys so. Mitchell: Alright we're here Joker: Where's Jesse, did he bail on us again Kix: Again?