From a mothers eyes (from a daughter)

Since the second you were born she loved you. She woke up at any time day or night to feed you, change you, and calm you. She would dress you and kiss your ouchies better. She watched you take your first steps and listened to your first words. She felt her world spin as she left you at your first day of school. She helped you colour, do your first math problem, learn the A B C's . She met up with your friends parents as you play. She cried when you graduated from kindergarten. She helped you with your homework when it got harder. She helped you cope when you and your friends fought. She was there to buy your outfit for your last day of elementary. She was there for you when you stressed over high school. She was there when you got detention for your first time and scolded you. She got to see your first relationship bloom. She got to see that relationship crumble and brought you ice cream. She drove you to your job interview. She jumped up and down in joy when you got your first job. She watched you attempt to drive for the first time. She let you borrow the car when you got your licence. She was there yet again in tears at your graduation. She sent you off to collage with a sad smile and took hours to say goodbye. She hugged you and was so proud when you finished collage and went on to be an adult. She watched you get married. She help take care of the first child and the next. She and you got much older as time passed. She still smiled and was so proud at how you turned out as she passes. Now its your turn to do the same and take care of your new family.