Scattered Thoughts

The thought of having someone know your darkest secret can be scary. Maybe you killed a man or perhaps just lied to someone. But we all know that it is impossible for someone to find out unless you told someone right? Wrong! There are the special few that already knows everything about you, and they might have only passed by you on the sidewalk. These few are called the Red-Windowed. These people can read your thought in a way. Some can control what knowledge they want to know and take it from you but the others just know everything. You might think that your mind is the safest place you know but you would never be more wrong.

The Red-Windows bloodline dates back to 1700. Of course like every other bad thing in life it usually starts off with a god complex, someone that thinks they can create great things without a price. That's how all wars, fights, and unexplainable things start. Fouthering Reynolds was a self-proclaimed god. He thought of himself as someone that will start a new form of human race. In an experiment gone wrong, he fried his wife's brain. His wife at the time was pregnant and was going into labour as Mr. Reynolds conducted the test. Mrs. Reynolds went mute after that day and stabbed her eyes and eardrums about a week after the birth. Their son became the smartest man of their time. It became too much for him and in his sorrows, he wrote to his father a note stating;

"Dear Father,

My time has passed and I have failed you. Today on March 15th, 1757 I will be killing myself. I also have a truth to tell before my candle is blown out. My dearest father I need to thank you for my fame and glory. Mother wrote to me before her accident all about the experiment. At the time you presumed the experiment had failed but alas it hadn't. For I have an unhuman-like trait. I like no other can read peoples thoughts. It was all too much-knowing everybody's deepest griefs and sorrows. I have impregnated 13 women to hopefully carry on my trait.

Goodbye father."

From this day a new legacy was created. This was the point when the Rest of the world became less hUman. Some people sTill don't believe iN all knOwing Red-windOws. But those people have NEver been more wrong.

Sleep Tight