Chapter 2

Chapter 2 ♡

---------------------------

Sydney's POV

After maybe an hour of sobbing against my bedroom door, I decide to call my best friend, Lexie. She and I had honestly been through the worst of the worst and the best of the best.

One ring....

Two rings....

She answers on the third ring.

"Bae, oh gosh what's up?" she asks happily.

"Um, hey Lex. I need to talk to you for a second. Is that okay?" I ask, the tears building back up in my throat.

"Uh-oh. What did Morgan do? If he hurt you so help me God he will die," she says, causing me to stifle a small laugh.

"He came over and broke up with me, Lex. He's moving to North Carolina next week," I say, breaking down again.

"Stop crying and get ready. We're going to Taco Bell," she says firmly.

"Lexie, it's one in the morning," I say, as if she didn't already know.

"Duh, get ready. I'll be there in five minutes. If you aren't outside I'm going without you," she says, hanging up so I won't have time to argue. I sigh, sliding on a t-shirt and some sweatpants, my hair already in a messy bun. I grab some money and my phone, walking downstairs and out the door. As soon as I shut it, I see Lexie's headlights. I hop into her car and buckle in. She hugs me tightly for a few moments, letting me cry. She really knew how to make me feel better.

"And to Taco Bell we go!" she yells when she pulls away, speeding away from my house.