Chapter 5

Chapter 5 ♡

------------------------------------------------

Lexie's Pov

"John hasn't stopped talking about your friend since you two walked in here." Mikey had told me.

"She hasn't stopped starring at him ever since we sat down." We both laugh. His laugh was just beautiful. Wait, what did I just say? Can a laugh even be considered beautiful?

"Why are y'all here this late anyways?" He asks me.

"Sydney just had a terrible breakup tonight so what better place to come than here, right?"

"Wait, same exact thing happened with John and I thought that same statement." We both look at each other with a weird look then ended up laughing about it. I looked over at Sydney and she did the same. I gave her a wink and a thumbs up and she automatically blushed.

We continued to talk for a while until it was time to go. The guys walked us outside to my car, like gentleman, and we exchange numbers so we can keep in touch.

"Bye guys!" Sydney and I both said before I drove off. I turned on some music before speaking, "so what's john like?" I looked over at Sydney and she was smiling like crazy before she answered my question. I could tell she was gonna keep greatly in touch with John.

"He's just like me, lex. We love the same things like its fate."

"Did you also know that he had a breakup too just like you did and Mikey decided to take him to Taco Bell just like I did to you?"

"Wow, that's weird." We both laugh and started singing to the songs that came on the radio until we made it home.