Chapter 4

Chapter 4 ♡

--------------------------------------

Sydney's POV

I sit across the table from Lexie, every once in a while sneaking a glance at the boy who was staring at me when I walked in. He was really attractive, and his smile honestly made me melt.

"Syd. Sydney, are you listening to me?" I hear Lexie ask. I snap my head towards her.

"Sorry, what?" I ask, my cheeks turning a bit red.

"You are staring pretty hard at that guy. You should talk to him," Lexie says.

I mean, I keep telling myself I need to get over Morgan before I even think about guys, but honestly this boy made me want to forget everything I'd ever been through with Morgan.

"Let's finish our food first," I say, taking a bite of my food, sneaking another glance at the boy. He catches me and smiles, winking.

I widen my eyes, my cheeks burning a bright red. "Lex he winked," I say, causing Lexie to laugh so hard she nearly choked on her food.

After the boys finished their food, we were almost done. I noticed the taller guy, the one Lexie was into, nudge the guy I'd been staring at. He whispered something and the guy I was staring at nodded, walking with the taller one over to our table.

"Oh my gosh Sydney," Lexie said, her eyes getting wide.

"What? What happened?" I ask, turning to so the guys walking towards our table. "Oh my goodness," I say, just as shocked as Lex.

"Hey," the boys say in unison. We all laugh a bit before the guys continue talking. "We were wondering if we could get your phone numbers," the tall one said, his words aimed more to Lexie than myself, which I was totally okay with.

"Well, you can have our numbers in exchange for your names, since we don't even know them," I say with a small laugh, earning smiled from the boys.

"I'm John, and this is Mikey," John said, smiling at me.

John.

The guy who winked at me is John. I love it.

I smile and introduce Lexie and me, then give John my number. I see Lexie and Mikey flirting already, and I laugh and shake my head.

"Mikey has been talking about her since you guys walked in," John says to me, causing me to laugh.

"She's been talking about him, too," I say, causing John to laugh a little.

I could already tell this was all the start of something beautiful.