Chapter 3

Chapter 3 ♡

----------------------

Lexie's Pov

"And to Taco Bell we go!" I yell when I pull away, speeding away from Sydney's house. What better place to go after a breakup than Taco Bell, right?

"Do you wanna go inside and eat?" She nods her head yes and I park the car into a parking space. We walked in and I saw two guys. They were pretty cute and was starring at us too. I nudged Sydney and she looked over to them. We order our food and I find us a table, which happened to be across from them.

"This is why I love going to Taco Bell. You see cute guys and hey, you're single now." I saw winking at Sydney. "I just don't know yet, Lex. I don't know if I'm ready to move on from Morgan." I understood that completely. I've had that happen a lot for me with guys I've dated but I just don't understand how they move on so quickly.

"C'mon, Syd. That guy over there hasn't quit starring at you since we walked in. Will you just go over there and talk to him?" I could tell she was kinda nervous. "Fine but only for you though." I do a fist pump into the air and quickly put it down as the other guy laughed. I could feel my cheeks start blushing. Sydney finished eating and walked over to the guy and sat down in front of him. I hope everything goes right.