Chapter 6

Cam POV

"But I really like these" Candice said scrolling through her iPhone 7 Plus. She was going through her recent pictures her manager sent to her from her photoshoot. I sat on the toilet seat scrolling down my instagram feed when I came across a picture of Nayomi.

 I sat on the toilet seat scrolling down my instagram feed when I came across a picture of Nayomi

Theonlytay
My fav co worker 😃 isn't she just the cutest ❤️

This girl Taylor I was following had posted her. I must've been looking at the picture longer than I thought because Candice had to hit me to get my attention.

"You ain't hear nothing I just said" she complained slapping my arm twice. I smacked my lips looking at her as she went back to putting on her makeup in the mirror.

"Yes I did"

She rose up on her tippy toes putting her face closer to the mirror as she start putting some shit on her eyebrows "what I say then"

I pulled at my beard actually trying to remember what she was just talking about.

"Seeeee!" She came back down on her feet hard which made her ass jiggle. She had on nothing but some white boy shorts and a white bra. I wasn't worried about nothing she was talking about no more.

I got up snaking my arms around her waist and rested my face in the crook of her neck. I smirked at her once she looked at me through the mirror.

She moved her neck away laughing "oh no I have to be at this photoshoot in a hour and you are not about to have me late".

I pulled at the him of her panties "Come on bae just real fast".

She turned around now facing me shaking her head "sorry not sorry" She said before pecking my lips and walking into the room. I followed her in and sat on the bed as she got dressed.

"Man fuck that photoshoot" I said with much attitude.

She sarcastically laughed "I swear sometimes you be acting like a little ass kid"

I nodded quickly "yeah only when I can't get no pussy. How you gone deprive me of my own shit. Everytime yo ass want some dick I don't hesitate"

She stopped mid way of pulling her pants up "oh shut up we just had sex like a day ago Cam. And don't do that because yo ass be ready at any giving time. Don't make it seem like a bitch just be begging, in dier need or something".

I widened my eyes looking at her because she know she was fronting "do I need to pull out these text messages? Baby when you coming home? How far away are you?" I mocked her trying to make my voice sound all girly. She picked some lotion up from off the dresser and threw it at me "fuck you".

I laughed "don't be throwing shit at me".

"But are you gonna ever answer my question?" She asked combing through her hair.

"What was yo question?"

She smacked her lips "look at you" she complained referring to my phone. She was always bitching about how I be on my phone too much, the shit was annoying.

"Go Head I'm listening" I said texting my dad.

"I was asking you if you'd feel some type of way if I did a shoot with RilaWave?"

I looked up at her as she held this puppy dog look on her face. I shook my head "you know you not doing that shit". I don't even know why she even fixed her mouth to ask me some shit like that. RilaWave was a model agency ran by some nigga. That wasn't the problem the problem was all the photos he took and I mean all was nude. And I'd be damn if I let my girl be plastered all over St. Louis for every nigga and they daddy to see.

She walked over to me "But you not even hearing me out"

I leaned back on the bed "ain't shit to it I said no and that's that"

She smacked her lips rolling her eyes "you fucking irk. You are not my father and I'm not no damn child"

I looked at her throw this little tantrum "yeah but I'm yo nigga and you a women you shouldn't wanna do no shit like that anyway. For some sleezy ass dollars that I can give to yo ass. I swear you be on ho shit" Me and Candice been on and off for about a year now. She was a local model and when I meet her she was on some wild shit. This whole relationship started off of a one night stand. I done heard so many stories about her but I don't be worried about that shit. Everybody gotta pass as long as she don't be on that shit while I'm with her I'm good.

She grabbed her bag and keys "what ever. Are you leaving out with me?"

I got up grabbing my shit "yeah".

Nayomi POV

"And her is yours" my manager said handing me my check. I couldn't stop smiling, my first check ever and I was too excited. Taylor got hers and we headed out to start our walk. Ever since I've been working at the library Taylor's been a good friend to me. She too worked up here. We was one of the same kind if you know what I mean. Taylor came from a fucked up family too but she barely spoke about. Even though, we walked home together we lived in 2 different hoods and went to 2 different schools. So about 7minutes into our walk we would say our goodbyes and go our separate ways.

"Since it's your very first check you open yours up" she smiled. She didn't have to tell me twice I did just that.

"305, I made $305" I cheesed.

She pointed her finger at me "now don't go spending that all in one place"

I smacked her hand away laughing "girl you sound like a granny" we both laughed. We walked and talked until of course we had to go out separate ways.

NEXT MORNING

Me and Taylor was on break, she was scrolling through her phone while i watched and ate my salad. She came across the pic she uploaded yesterday of me.

I hit her shoulder "you did not!" I gasped.

She lightly laughed "you look cute, that's a cute off guard". I snatched her phone looking at it.

She smiled "Cam liked it, he never likes my stuff"

I looked at her dryly "And?" I didn't see what was all the hype about Cam for.

"Bitch you was cute obviously"
****
"Okay so ima text you when I get home and let you know when I'm headed that way"

"Alright" Taylor said before we both walked off. We was going to catch the bus to the mall and spend some of our money. I was too geeked to be able to spend my own money exactly how I wanted. I walked all the way home and bypassed Aunti and Tasha and headed in my room.

I opened my door and walked over to my dresser instantly going to where I left my money. I pulled the drawer out pulling up my folded pants ......

But there was no money!!!!