43

Enjoy!!! Excuse any mistakes 😘 COMMENT AND VOTE
______
"ma'am you can't go up there!" The policeman tried holding Nayomi back. Cam hadn't even parked the car before she was hopping out rushing over to the big scene. She wasn't stunting all the noisy people that had came from out of their apartments nor these lousy ass police officers. It was 3 police cars and a ambulance truck all parked in front of Nayomi's apartment building.

"That's my apartment, is my cousin ok?" She looked in the police officer's eyes.

"THIS IS YO FUCKING FAULT!!!" Nayomi turned her head to see Tammy rushing towards her. It looked like she had just woken up, her hair was everywhere and she had on a long night gown with a leather jacket and some black Ugg's.

"I wasn't even here!"

Tammy stood behind the police officers yelling her head off "bitch you should've been!!"

Cam came over pulling on Nayomi but she wasn't budging. She was tired of Tammy and her bullshit, how dare she blame this whole thing on her. Maybe if she would've been a big sister and actually was looking out for Tasha none of this would've even have happened. She would've never gotten pregnant, would've never been fooling around with a married man and most definitely would've have to be laid up in Nayomi's apartment.

"Don't try to blame this on me!!! You filthy bitch!" Cam yanked Nayomi by her arm pulling her away "man come on!" He demanded.

She yanked away mugging him "I'm not your fucking child" He ran his hand down his face blowing his breath. He didn't even bother to respond to her because he knew she wasn't in a good mood right now. Nayomi stood back watching the scene. Tammy was now telling her head off at the police officers but that all stopped very soon.

The paramedics came down the apartment building steps with a stretcher that had Tasha's body sprawled across it. Tammy covered her mouth rushing over but the policed roughly pushed her back "Ma'am!" He sternly spoke.

Nayomi shook her head as she grabbed on to Cam's shirt. He grabbed her up pulling her into a hug. She burried her face in his chest not wanting to see what was going on. Cam watched as they put her into the back of the truck. A police came over to them "Ma'am?"

Nayomi silently cried getting Cam's shirt a little wet.

"Nayomi" Cam called her name. She rose her head looking at the police "please don't tell me anything bad"

"We Don't know if she going to make it,she's lost a lot of blood".

That's all Nayomi needed to hear before letting everything out. She just couldn't stomach the fact knowing that her little cousin might die tonight. Cam squeezed her tighter repeatedly kissing her forehead trying his best to comfort her.

"What about the baby?!" Nayomi quickly lifted her head forgetting all about the baby Tasha was carrying.

"They're rushing her to the hospital now, if possible they can open her up and pull the baby out. It would be very risky because she would be loosing a lot more blood and the baby is only 5 months which means it'll be very premature"

Nayomi rolled her eyes putting her face back in Cam's chest.

"You're more than welcomed to come up to the hospital. She been sent to Christian Northeast"

Cam nodded his head "Thank you!"

Cam rubbed Nayomi's back as he watched everybody clearing the scene. Tammy had gotten back in her car, people was going back into their houses and the police was standing around ready to pull off too.

He lifted Nayomi's face looking down at her, it broke his heart to see her hurting like this. Her face was all wet and red while her eyes was damn near shut from her crying so much "what you wanna do?"

She turned her face crying some more "I just should've brung my ass over here!"

Cam leaned down looking at her "don't go blaming yo self! This ain't have shit to do with you".

Nayomi just nodded her head.

"You wanna go to the hospital?"

She nodded not wanting to speak anymore.

***
Cam, Nayomi and Tammy all sat in the waiting room of the hospital. Cam and Nayomi sat snuggled up together while Tammy sat 4 seats down just staring straight a head. She really didnt know what to feel right now, she was still in shock.

They all looked up as a nurse came walking through the door. She wore a cheesy smiled while she approached them "how are you guys" Tammy dryly spoke while Nayomi didn't bother at all. She hated how doctors had to put on a smile even when they knew they were about to give some bad news.

"So she's still non responsive and in order to go in and get the baby we would need a parent or guardians consent"

Tammy folded her arms over her chest "hm"

The nurse looked her way "are you the mother"

Tammy shook her head "Nah, our mama in jail cause of that ho over there"

Nayomi closed her eyes blowing her breath. Tammy looked her way "fuck you doing all that for"

"Right now is not the time!" Nayomi calmly spoke.

Tammy rolled her eyes "well when bitch! You got my sister shot and now you wanna act all fucking innocent"

Nayomi sat up "how in the hell did I get her-" Cam butted in "ay chill out" he looked directly in Tammy's eyes. She mugged him "boy fuck you" he chuckled focusing back on the nurse, she looked appalled.

"Are you the big sister?" She asked Tammy.

"Clearly" she rudely answered the nurse.

"Well we can take your con-"

Tammy waved her off "gone head"

The nurse quickly walked away and not long after Tammy stood up following after her.

1 hour later....

Nayomi was up pacing the floor while Cam was slouched in the chair. It was going on 3 in the morning and all Nayomi wanted was for the nurses to come out and say everything was ok. Like how it is in the movies, something tragic happens but everything always turns out alright. At this point Nayomi would accept anything rather than her cousin dying on her. Even though her and Tasha wasn't the best of friends her living with her brought them closer.

The nurse couldn't get the door all the way open before Nayomi was rushing over towards her. Cam walked over too, when Tammy had got up to leave she had never returned back.

"Tell me she's ok?" Nayomi pleaded.

"I'm sorry bu-" The nurse couldn't even Finnish her sentence before Nayomi broke out into tears. Cam pulled her into a hug rubbing on her back.

"She lost too much blood and didn't make it. But we were able to deliver the baby"