41

Nayomi came from out the bathroom smiling from ear to ear with nothing but a towel on. Cam had did what he promised last night, gave her some act right! And not to mention she woke up to some good morning head too. She came and sat on Cam's lap while he talked on the phone. She examined his face and noticed the crust in the corner of his eye. She grabbed his face taking her thumb to wipe the crust from his eyes. After awhile he got annoyed with her picking at his face.

He took his hand and covered his face while continuing to talk on the phone. Nayomi grabbed his hand from his face and kissed along his jaw line. Cam then puckered up his lips, she quickly noticed and gave him a peck.

"Wanna go to ihop for breakfast?" She whispered since he was still on the phone.

He nodded his head, she got up holding onto the towel making sure it wouldn't fall. She went on about her business.

Nayomi simply threw on a white Tommy Hilfiger jumpsuit and her olive green Hunter boots to match, perfect for the weather. It had just got October so the temperature was surely dropping. Her hair was still running wild but she had it in a high ponytail. Curls were springing out from every which of way but she didn't mind because her curl pattern was the shit to her.

"You know you gonna need a jacket" Nayomi stated as she walked back in the room looking for her purse.

"It's in the dryer" Cam said as he was brushing over his waves in the mirror, he'd just got fresh cut 2 days ago.

"Get if for me"

Nayomi grabbed her charger from the wall stuffing it in her purse "and I'm going to the car! You need to come on I'm hungry"

"Pregnant ass" Cam mumbled to himself.

***
Once Cam got in the car Nayomi tossed his red bomber jacket in his lap "this not the jacket I was talking about"

She stopped putting on her lip gloss and looked over at him "that was the one in the dryer"

He smacked his lips "no it was not"

She went back to applying the clear lip gloss to her lips "you know I don't like that ugly jacket" she was referring to his all black Balmain jacket. She hated it! He wore that 24/7 with any and everything! If she could she'd burn that thing.

"That go with what you got on anyway" he had on some plain light colored biker jeans, a white Nike tee with the words "Play The Game" In red and some all white forces. The red bomber went well.

"Can you start the car up and go!?"

He turned on the radio before starting the car up.

"Ouuuu And today is the day they got that all you can eat too"

He shook his head laughing, he didn't understand how a person so little could eat so much.

Nayomi scrunched her face up "I don't know why but I've been craving pickles, hot pickles".

Cam smiled widely looking over at her "that's that baby I done put up in you" he took his hand and placed it over her belly. She looked him upside his head like he was crazy "boy I wish I would let you put a baby up inside me"

"Fuck you mean?" Cam took offense to that.

"You don't wanna have my babies?"

Nayomi wasn't even thinking about kids right now, that haven't even crossed her mind, not once "I mean eventually, I guess, but not right now"

He smacked his lips "you guess? What there is to guess about?"

"I guess like I said. Who says we're gonna be together-"