39

Excuse any mistakes! ❤️
______
Cam POV

"Hit up Amorio and see do he still wanna do the deal" my dad looked at me. Me, Rico and Patty was sitting at the island in my dad's kitchen as he stood up eating on a bowl of fruit talking to us all. He was going over a deal he had made with this Mexican cat. It'll usually be Tommy handling shit like this for my dad but since he in the predicament he in here I am. That's another reason why I was ready for this nigga to wake up! Being that my club is opening in no less than 4 days I'm trynna leave all this shit alone!

"How much we talking? Patty asked

We all watched as my dad threw a grape in his mouth and swallowed it before talking "10gs a piece of all goes well"

I nodded my head pulling out my phone, somebody had texted me.

Head doctor 🤘🏾
Got any plans for today?
    -4:37pm

I grinned thinking about the name I saved Tommy's nurse number as. After about 30 minutes my dad was giving our asses the boot. Talking about his company was on the way, company my ass.

"Man I'm hungry as hell" Patty damn near yelled as we all stood by my truck.

"You ain lying! Y'all trynna go see what dat knew burger spot over east about?"

Patty squinted his eyes "Fuck you talking about?"

"Some shit over in east St. Louis?" Rico asked.

I nudged his shoulder nodding "Yeah I heard it's worth the drive"

Patty shrugged "bet, come on"

I grabbed his shoulder yanking him back "nigga you not riding with me"

He smacked his lips "I'm not finna ride my shit all the way out there, you dumb?"

I shrugged unlocking my door "yo ass ain't coming then"

Rico walked off to his car laughing "ima meet y'all niggas there"

***
45 mins later ...

"Her ass is fat" Rico said as our waiter walked away.

I shook my head wasn't nothing about her butt fat. It maybe was wide and when she walked it jiggled. But it wasn't a nice site to see it looked like everything was going everywhere, sloppy.

"Nigga that's sloppy and look nasty"

Patty smacked his lips "a Ass is a ass Cam"

Rico nudged Patty "He aint used to that, Nayomi got a flat ass"

Patty bust out laughing I straight faced them both. Nayomi shit wasn't completely flat it was a little plump, it fit her body.

Patty tried to catch his self from laughing "ay you betta stop you know this nigga likes to get in his feelings"

I mugged him before closing my menu "boy fuck you"

"Damn you let some lil high school nigga take yo bitc-"

Patty quickly snatched the phone from him "damn nigga, who dis all hugged up with  Nayomi?"

I looked up from my phone, Patty turned the phone so that I could see the picture. I grabbed it examining it. She was at some football game hugged up with one of the players from her school. The picture had just been uploaded lastnight.

I shrugged handing the phone back over to Patty. I wasn't stunting her young ass.

"I heard this nigga cold with the ball though" Rico snatched his phone back "get off his dingalang"