Book 1; Earth, Episode 8: Welcome To Air Temple Isle!

"Previously the avatar was stuck in the lost alley ways of Republic City and she had to use her thinking to get out along with the robbers, then she went out and found Naga and they headed to Air Temple Isle."

Korra and Naga swam through the water as Naga stepped up and she fell down onto the floor as Korra got up and looked up. "Woah this is cool." She said. She looked everywhere and saw beautiful jars and stuff and Korra walked up the stairs as saw a beautiful fountain sitting in the middle. "This places is beautiful." She said. She walked up further and saw the temple and she saw a big tower right beside it. "Woah." She said. She suddenly heard laughing and she ran to the side and peeked out and saw the three airbender kids. "Meelo will you just stop laughing?" Asked Ikki. "Shut up Ikki I can do anything I want." Said Meelo. "You both need to keep it down, remember Korra will still be practicing with master Katara." Said Jinora. Korra looked down sadly as she heard loud foot steps and she looked over and saw Tenzin walking. "This is gonna be difficult to explain." She said.

Korra walked further and saw all the family getting on Oogi. "I have to tell them." Said Korra. "Wait!" Said Korra. Everyone looked over and gasped as they saw Korra walk out. "Korra?" Asked Tenzin. "Korra!" Exclaimed the kids. They jumped down and ran over to her and they hugged her as she hugged them back  and then Tenzin walked over. "Korra, why are you not at the South Pole, we were just coming in to see you." Said Tenzin. "Tenzin I have very bad news.................Katara died." She said. Everyone gasped and teared up as Tenzin looked down sadly. "But before she died, she wanted me to tell you that she loves you." Said Korra.

Tenzin looked up and smiled a little. "But what are you doing here?" Asked Jinora. "After Katara died, I didn't have anyone to teach me so Tonrock told me to come here and live to learn my avatar training." Said Korra. Tenzin looked at her and then he bowed downn to Korra. "You may stay on Air Temple Isle and I will hep you with your avatar training. "He said. "Yes." She said. She ran over and hugged Tenzin as he hugged her back. "Now I will show you to your room." He said.

Later Korra and Tenzin were walking into the temple. "So how have you been Korra?" He asked. "Fine, I have learned the first  move of earth bending." She said. "Thats good to hear." Said Tenzin. They appeared by a door and Tenzin opened it. "Heres your room, enjoy." He said. Korra smiled and then the window opened and Naga stuck her head in. "What is that thing?" Asked Tenzin. "Remember when you last visited and I had that baby polar bear dog, well here's Naga older and better." Said Korra. "Well I'll get the men to make a little fence for Naga." He said.

He left the room as Korra smiled and then looked at Naga and smiled at her.

Written By: Anthony Dehaven

To Be Continued..........