Book 1; Earth, Episode 9: Korras Trouble

"Previously Korra has appeared on air temple isle and has found her old friend and new master, Tenzin. Now having Korra living in the temple with Tenzin, how will everything go?"

At Air Temple Island Korra was in her room laying down as she heard Naga and she looked outside and saw Naga walking around. "Hey Naga want a treat?" She asked. She put Nagas ball in the pen and she sat down a bowl of treats and water. "Only five more minutes girl and then I am going to start my earth bending training with Tenzin." Said Korra. She lied down and started thinking of her practicing earth bending with Tenzin as she heard a knock on the door. "That must be Tenzin." She said. She ran over to the door and opened it up and she saw Tenzin standing there. "Ready for your training Korra?" He asked. "You know it." She said.

Later they were in the garden as Tenzin stopped Korra. "The first test from me is to throw those boulders into the target rings." He said. "But I already did this test." She said. "Oh um of course." He said. She followed him to the next area as she saw dummies standing there. "This is the dummy section, where you must hit all these dummies back with all the two boulders you have." He said. "Sounds easy." She said. She picked up a boulder and kicked it and it hit four dummies. She grabbed the second boulder and shot it at two more. "Wahoo!" She exclaimed. "Um Korra you.......Failed this test." He said. "What.......HOW?!" She exclaimed. She looked over and saw a dummy still standing. "What, but....h.how?" She asked.

Later Korra was in her room kicking the chest as she looked over and saw her suitcase and she got a box of cheese its out and ate a few as she looked outside and saw Naga sleeping on the floor. Korra smiled and then she heard her phone ring and she picked it up and answered it. "Hello?" She asked. "Hello Korra." Said a voice. "Oh hey dad." She said. "How is your training going?" Asked Senna. "It's going good mom." She said. "I'm glad to hear that." Said Tonrock. "We miss you." Said Senna. "I miss you too." Said Korra. "Well me and your mom cleaned the house today and we found your old favorite water tribe toy.......The Aang figure." Said Tonrock.

Korra smiled and rubbed her phone. "Well I guess I'll chat with you tomorrow." Said Korra. "Alright have a good night and we will talk to you tomorrow." Said Tonrock. "Alright bye love you." She said. "Love you too." Said Korra. She ended the call and lied her head on her pillow and dozed off into a deep sleep. *Remember The Core is what is under you, taking pieces of it will have a powerful connection of life, and it will be very strong*

Written By: Anthony Dehaven

To Be Continued............