Book 1; Earth, Episode 10: The Pro-Bending Arena

"Previously Korra has tried a second test of earth bending but failed to take down every single dummy, Korras parents called her to see how she was doing and now Korra is getting ready for a rematch test."

Korra was in her room sleeping as Tenzin entered and he turned on an alarm and it went off as Korra woke up. "Good morning Korra, whenever you want breakfast it's ready." He said. Tenzin left the room as Korra got out of bed and looked over at Naga and smiled. "Hi girl how did you sleep?" She asked. Naga buried her face into Korras pants and snarled. Later Korra entered the kitchen and saw Pema and Jinora doing dishes. "Good morning Pema and Jinora." Said Korra. "Good Morning Korra." They said. Korra sat down and cut up her bacon and put it in her eggs as Tenzin entered. "Good morning Korra." Said Tenzin. "Morning Tenzin." Said Korra.

Tenzin sat down and grabbed a plate of soup and sipped some of the broth and drinked some water. "Hey Korra, I was thinking, would you like to retake your earth bending test?" He asked. "Yeah sure." She said. After Breakfast Korra headed outside and saw Tenzin and Ikki standing there. "Hi Korra." Said Ikki. "Hey Ikki." She said. "Alright ready for your retake test?" Asked Tenzin. "Ready as I'll ever be." She said.

The dummies popped up along with the two boulders and then she glared and punched the first one and it hit four of them. She glared at the next one and closed her eyes. "Remember, no rushing." Said Tenzin. Korra glared and punched the boulder and it hit the other dummies. "You did it." Said Tenzin. "I......I did." She said. Later Korra was in her room as Tenzin came in. "Goodnight Korra." He said. "Goodnight." She said. Tenzin left the room and closed the door as Korra turned on the radio. "Welcome to Pro-Bending." It said. Korra winded her eyes and gasped. "They have an arena here?" She asked. She looked out the window and saw a golden stadium on other side and then she smiled and jumped out the water and she ran across the bridge and ran for the arena.

Later Korra walked to the arena and she walked inside and she walked down a hall as she looked around. "Wow this place is amazing." She said. Korra walked into a room as she heard footsteps. "Where to hide?" She asked. She looked all around but saw nothing. "Hello there Mrs." Said a voice. She looked up a saw a boy in a red and white suit. "Uh who are you?" She asked. "My name is Bolin and I play for the fire ferrets, how about you?" He asked. "My name is Korra, I'm from the South Pole and I'm in Republic City to finish my avatar training." She said. "Well Korra would you like to see a little tour of the place?" He asked. "Ok." Said Korra. She followed Bolin down the hall as he opened a door and they were on a little stand. "Woah what is this?" She asked. "This is the stadium area where we fight, it's pretty fun." He said.

Korra smiled as she followed him into a room with frisbee pieces and she also saw broken nets. "What is this area?" She asked. "This is where we practice." He said. She smiled as she heard more footsteps. "Hey Mako." He said. A man came out of the shadows and shook his head. "Bolin what is she doing here?" He asked. "Mako this is Korra, and Korra this is my brother, Mako." He said. "It's nice to meet you." She said. "Heh, you too." He said. "Alright Korra me and Mako have to get ready for bed, if you come tomorrow you can see us play." Said Bolin. "You know I'll be here." She said. Mako left the room as Korra looked at Bolin. "Thanks for that tour." She said. "No problem." He said. She hugged him as he hugged her back and she jumped out of the arena. *Korra*. ♡

Written By: Anthony Dehaven

To Be Continued..........