beg (iwaoi)

(oiks is trans, ftm - v self indulgent i apologise)

He slowly inches closer, hot breath fanning over my blushing cheeks. His strong hands grip my hipbones, rubbing small circles on them as he brushes our lips.

The close proximity of our bodies makes it difficult to breathe, move, function. His dark eyes stare into mine before they disappear behind his eyelids and our mouths finally press together, fitting perfectly. Hajime's hands trail all over my body, causing my breathing to speed up rapidly.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers.

I'm unable to reply, words forming but quickly becoming stuck in my throat. I respond by tangling my hands in his hair, pulling him down so we become even closer. The small moans that escape my lips are released almost directly into Hajime's ear and he begins grinding harder, desperately rubbing against me.

"Hajime..."

The word is unexplainably difficult to get out, but pleading tone in my voice is instantly acknowledged. He moves off of the bed quickly and I whimper as the warm feeling of his skin is no longer on mine. Hajime's fingers are soon rubbing against my entrance, relentlessly teasing me.

"C'mon, baby. I want you to beg for me."

"Hajime...I can't."

He presses small kisses to my neck, leaving marks on all of the visible skin. His long fingers continue circling me and a sob racks through my body.

"Please." I whine.

"No princess, you need to beg. Beg for daddy's fingers." He keens, kissing away the little tears making their way down my cheeks.

I take in a deep, shuddery breath before speaking.

"Daddy, please." I cry. "Please put them inside."

Hajime pushes one finger halfway in. I moan at the sensation, but my satisfaction is still insufficient.

"It's not enough daddy, I need more. I need you."

"Such a greedy baby boy, already so wet for me." He smirks, aware of everything he's doing. "What do you need more of, baby? Are daddy's fingers not enough for you anymore?"

I quickly shake my head, whining when he removes his finger. Hajime chuckles at this, moving forward to press a small kiss below my ear.

"So spoiled, aren't you?" He whispers. "Not satisfied unless my cock is inside you, hmm?"

His sharp gaze turns its focus to my eyes, not faltering for even a second. Hajime then removes his touch from me completely, getting off of the bed to discard the rest of his clothes. Once he is completely naked, he lays down.

"If you want it that badly, princess, you need to come get it yourself." His voice is soft, yet so demanding. The pleasure he takes in taunting me like this is beyond a joke.

I shudder as my limbs carry me forward, barely being able to move properly. Eventually, I take place on Hajime's lap, legs spread either side of his. I grasp his throbbing cock, lining it up with my entrance and slowly lowering myself onto it.

I can barely contain the noises that escape past my lips. Small, rapid breaths quickly turn into full blown screams, all caused by the sudden fullness I have been begging for.

"That's good, baby. Keep going now, you know what to do." 

He grabs my hips, pushing himself even further inside of me and my brain loses all function immediately. I cry out, slowly beginning to move while he stares hungrily, like an animal eyeing off its prey. My chest bounces with each movement, and though I hate to be reminded of the body I was born in, the look on Hajime's face is more than enough to completely overcome the inevitable dysphoric thoughts. I place my hands on his broad shoulders, steadying myself as I continue to fuck myself with his cock.

Before I know it, I'm flung backwards, now laying on my back. Hajime wastes no time in beginning to pound into me, causing me to scream even louder than before.

"You're fucking beautiful, Tooru, but you sure love to torture me." His eyes darken as he speaks, making no difference whatsoever to the pace of his merciless thrusts. "You knew that was never going to be enough, didn't you, baby?"

He grabs both of my wrists and pins them above my head, then moving closer until his lips brush my ear.

"You're too pretty for your own good, beautiful boy. It just makes me want to ruin you even more." He breathes quietly, gently nibbling my ear before removing himself from me completely.

I whine instantly, wiggling my hips to try and fix the emptiness I feel. 

"Hajime...please. I need you." I sob, begging like my life depended on it.

"Daddy will take care of you, my love." He tilts my chin up, capturing my lips between his and slipping his tongue through them. "I just need you to get on all fours."

He kneels in front of me, his large, muscular frame completely filling my vision, and I comply to his request, flipping onto both hands and knees. I arch my back as much as possible and press my face into the pillows, hearing a deep moan from behind me.

"So fucking perfect. My beautiful little angel."

Hajime grabs my hips and pushes himself inside me once again, barely waiting a second before he begins pounding into me. The noises coming out of me are barely human, but the fact that his grip on my hips tightens each time I make a sound tells me that I'd be in trouble if I held them in. His hand snakes around my neck, squeezing around both sides of my airway and pulling me up so I'm looking directly into our full-length mirror.

"Look at yourself, Tooru. Look how fucking beautiful you are, how well you're taking my cock. My pretty baby, you're doing so well."

I barely recognise the red-faced, fucked out person staring back at me in the mirror, but the pace and strength of Hajime thrusting into me makes it hard to think twice about it. Instead I focus on remembering to breathe, as well as staring at the beautiful man behind me. He squeezes my throat harder and I tense up around him, eliciting another throaty moan. I'm reaching my limits, and I'm damn sure he's reaching his, so I don't think speeding up the process could hurt, right?

"I'm close, daddy. Please fill me up, I want you to make me yours."

He stills momentarily before instantly beginning to pound into me again. Christ, if I thought he was fucking me hard before, it was nothing compared to what I'm experiencing now. Each thrust was so powerful that it nearly sent me flying, and if his arm wasn't wrapped so tightly around my waist, I think I'd already be on the floor by now. Hajime bites down on my neck, leaving a trail of marks and kisses all the way to my collarbone, and I finally reach my end point. I tighten up completely, screaming out his name as the shockwaves rush through my body. 

"Fucking hell." He moans breathlessly, coming undone inside of me.

We take a moment to catch our breath before he flips me onto my back, looming over me. He pulls out and stares as he does so, looking like a proud artist at their first exhibition. 

"Hey, baby?" He breaks the silence, still staring at where our bodies were connected.

I look up at him and his gaze finally breaks away from where it had been fixed, eyes twinkling with a smirk tattooed on his face.

"Yes, Hajime?" I question, reaching up to cup one of his cheeks in my hand.

"Don't take your pill tonight."

oOOOOHHHHH yeah baby i am fucking back. how have we all been? horny? thirsty at least? i sure hope so. this was MASSIVELY self indulgent, though please let me know if there is anything offensive or potentially transphobic so i can fix my mistakes! that was not the intention at all. i would love to do a continuation of this with pregnant oiks n mega protective n horny iwa, so pls pls pls holla at ya girl if thats something you'd be interested in. *also i am a fucking whore for omegaverse so thats in the works too*

pls message me or comment for requests xx love u all