heartache (daisuga)

His heart aches. The pressure of 10000 emotions weighs heavy on his chest and as he continues thinking, it becomes harder for him to breathe. Every time he looks into the warm, hazel eyes of his best friend, he feels himself shatter into tiny pieces. His destruction continues each day, never failing to cause him pain.

The grey hair and pale skin of the beautiful boy in front of him cause him to fall harder and harder every fucking time.

Daichi is hopelessly in love with his best friend, but he knows (well, thought) that his love wasn't reciprocated. But really, who wouldn't fall in love with the man who could brighten everyone's day by just smiling? Poor Daichi was doomed from the beginning.

The whole team can sense that something is off. The usually cheerful and supportive captain now seemed reserved and unhappy. They all worry, especially Suga. But although he worried the most, he doesn't have the courage to ask him about it. 

"Sugawara-san, is Daichi okay?" Hinata peeks up, staring at the third year curiously.

"Hm?" Suga looks down at the smaller boy. "I think he is? Don't worry, I'll speak to him later."

Hinata smiles and walks away, oblivious to the other male's confusion. 

What is wrong with Daichi? Suga doesn't even know the answer. His captain has been so incredibly closed off lately, rarely even looking him in the eyes. Suga let all of the possible explanations run through his head but didn't find one that seemed even remotely correct.

Suga makes his way over to the dark-haired boy, dragging him out of the gym and away from the rest of the team. He doesn't give him a chance to object and Daichi doesn't dare to make a sound.

They stand silently for a few seconds before Suga finally speaks up.

"Daichi, what's happened? Why do you look so unhappy?" He questions, placing his small hand on Daichi's shoulder.

Daichi's POV

I can't look at him.

I can't fucking look at him because every time I do, it feels like my lungs are being filled with water. Every breath I take while he's near me is laced with pain. Each time I inhale, I feel like I'm being drowned internally. The close proximity of our bodies is intoxicating but I have to constantly remind myself that he is not and never will be mine.

It's so unbearable, so fucking excruciating, to be so close to him.

I shut my eyes tightly before replying.

"Nothing happened, Suga. I'm just feeling a bit off."

"Don't pull that shit with me." He snaps, then moving his hand to my cheek.

I flinch backwards when his skin makes contact with mine and the hurt flooding his features is enough to make me regret being born.

"Is it something I've done? We're best friends, you know you can tell me if it is." Suga speaks softly, retreating his hand back to his side.

"Suga, please. I'm okay." I try to make my words believable, but it sounds more like I'm trying to convince myself.

He shakes his head, turning around.

"If you don't want to tell me what's happening then I can't force you to. I'll leave you alone until you're ready to talk."

"No!"

I surprise myself with the volume of my voice, not expecting to speak so loudly. Suga turns around with wide eyes.

"Please no." I correct myself, softening my words.

Before I even realise what's happening, I feel wet tears trailing down my cheeks. 

"Daichi, please. Tell me what's wro-"

"I love you."

His expression turns to a mixture of confusion and surprise. His eyes remain wide and his lips are agape.

"What??"

"I love you, Koushi. I have since our first year. You're so incredible, such an amazing person and I'm so, so fucking privileged to have you in my life. I know you don't feel the same and I've prepared myself for that. I appreciate every moment I've spent with you from when we first met to right now. I love you so much that it makes my chest feel like it's caving in. You invade my thoughts constantly and it fucking kills me. You make it hard for me to breathe, but without you, I'd have no reason to even try. I'm so, so sorry, but I'm completely in love with you."

My small tears turn into full blown rivers. Sobs escape my body and I start shaking, hard. My legs can no longer support my weight and they give in, causing me to fall onto my knees. I can't bring myself to look up, but I feel his fingers lifting my chin up. Our eyes meet and I try to break away, but the tears in his eyes capture my attention.

"You're so stupid, Daichi."

He laughs while tears stroll down his flushed cheeks. His hand trails up to my cheeks and he pulls my face to his, pressing our lips together.

The moment our lips connect, my heart stops. I kiss back, making sure to savour the taste of his lips in case this is a mistake, in case he's only doing this out of pity. The feeling is euphoric. His plump lips are soft and slightly moist and fit perfectly with mine. Our mouths move together sloppily but I don't care. The man I love is kissing me.

Suga pulls back, cupping my cheeks with his hands. 

"I love you too, you big idiot." He grins, kissing me once more. "Also, call me Koushi from now on. It's hot coming from you."

He grabs my hand and leads me to the change rooms, pushing me down on a bench and sitting in my lap. Koushi moves forward, kissing me deeper than previously. His wet tongue slips into my mouth and I attack it with my own, winning the fight for dominance. I explore his mouth, never tiring of his taste. I'm positive it's one I'll never get sick of.

I begin to feel his hips slowly rocking against mine, his ass brushing past my semi-erect dick.

"Regardless of how tempting it is, I'm not fucking you in the change rooms." I growl in his ear.

"Then take me home. I've been waiting for you for way too long."

hi hiiiii

it's been so so long since i last updated i am SO sorry i'm hoping to get another few of my old chapters back out again tonight

thank u guys for 200 reads i love you all so much

also if anyone is still around after my 4 month break, thank you 

enjoy

also new shit will HOPEFULLY be coming out soon

<333333333