post-confession love (daisuga)

this is a continuation of the last chapter, if u don't like smut then skip xxxx

Suga's POV

My lips move from Daichi's mouth and begin pressing small kisses against his prominent jaw. I can feel his whole body move as he inhales deeply, restraining himself from touching me. His fingers graze over my hip bones and when I softly bite down on the skin between his neck and jaw, he tightens his grip. 

Daichi lifts me off of his lap and grabs my hand, leading me to his house. The walk is long and painful with minimal words spoken. He refuses to even look back at me but continues holding my hand and dragging me along behind him. 

After what seems like hours, we arrive at the front door. He reaches for his keys and begins unlocking it extremely slowly. He basically pushes me inside, shutting the door and gently pinning me against it.

"Koushi, baby. I love you so much, but you're such a fucking tease." He breathes, connecting our lips.

The kiss is passionate and lustful. Daichi's hands lift up my shirt, exploring my body. Soon enough they move down, cupping my ass and lifting me up. I wrap my slim legs around his waist and he begins carrying me up the flight of stairs. When we reach his bedroom, he places me on the bed and begins removing my clothes.

 He starts with my shoes, untying them slowly and guiding them off of my feet, discarding my socks at the same time. He then moves onto my shirt, undoing each button and kissing my chest and stomach as the skin becomes exposed. He leaves the shirt draped over my shoulders before moving onto the next item of clothing. His hands trail down my sides, stopping at the waistband of my very short shorts. Daichi flips me onto my hands and knees and smacks my ass softly, then grabbing my shorts and pulling them off quickly. He caresses my back and kisses the backs of my thighs, biting on my underwear when he reaches the hem. He tugs on them with his teeth and removes them with his hands. 

"What are you doing? I want to see you." I pout, staying on my hands and knees.

He responds by trailing small kisses across my ass and slowly grazing my entrance with his tongue. My whole body trembles and I am unable to refrain from moaning. He continues licking it softly, gently circling and prodding the hole. He presses slightly harder and thrusts his tongue  into me. I jolt, crying out for more.

"HolY fuck! Daichi, please..."

"What's up baby? You're tightening up really nicely around tongue."

He moves away for a moment and I hear him rustling around in one of his drawers. I look back to see him inching his hand towards me and feel a wet finger poking at my entrance.

"Do you want me to continue, princess? If you want to stop at any time you can tell me."

"Of course I want you to keep going. Make me yours, Daichi."

I flip onto my back and grab his hand, leading his slippery fingers back to my entrance. I start to push one inside of me and he takes control, entering it slowly. The discomfort sets in and I grit my teeth, face tensing as I do so. Daichi moves his hand closer to mine and plants small kisses over my face, reaching my lips after a while. The kiss goes for a short time, but it's long enough to take my mind off of the unpleasant feeling of being stretched. Daichi's free hand skims across my cheek lovingly and he pushes his finger in deeper, reaching the spot I was never able to get to. I can't help but moan, my voice reverberating through the room and my body shaking uncontrollably as the sounds escape me. He smirks up at me, brushing his finger past it again and moving down to take my erection in his mouth.

"Fuck, Daichi....I need more of you, please." I cry loudly.

He starts bobbing his head and hollowing his cheeks, causing my hips to involuntarily thrust into his mouth. My back rises up away from the bed and small words of appreciation roll of my tongue as Daichi continues making my entire body weak. He adds one finger after another, gently fingering and scissoring me until I'm left writhing underneath him, asking for him to fill me up with something much larger than fingers.

After many moments of me pleading and begging for his cock, he finally complies. He smothers his hard shaft in lube and presses it against me. Daichi looks up at me, raising his eyebrows as if he was asking for permission.

"Can I-"

"Don't ask me that. I love you so much and adore you even more for being so considerate, but I want you and want to give you every inch of me in return. I'm yours, so please claim me." I speak desperately, pulling him down to allow our lips to meet.

Daichi finally enters me while our lips are still connected, muffling my small whimpers. I can't stop the small tears from escaping my eyes but I ask him to move, wanting the pain to go away faster.

"You're so fucking tight, baby." He snarls, softly rubbing my thighs to try and get me to relax.

Daichi's thrusts are slow but extremely deep, reaching everywhere his hands couldn't. The dull sensation of pain soon turns to pleasure and I rock my hips to meet his thrusts, pushing his length even further inside of me. My cries and the sounds of our bodies connecting continue filling the room. Tears begin streaming out of my eyes for what seems like the 50th time today, although this time they're for a whole different reason entirely.

"What's wrong, Koushi? Did I hurt you??"

"No, I'm just so, so happy. I love you so much." I laugh.

"I love you too, more than anything."

there we go hehe 2 updates in an hour go me, love y'all

hopefully i post more tomorrow (don't hold ur breath though)