Chapter 1

SIXS POV

I woke up from a nightmare that I usually have. My sight was blurry and I was wet. I realised that I was only wearing a yellow raincoat. I was so embarrassed. I rubbed my eyes and scanned my surroundings. It was wet and Water fell from the ceiling. I decided to venture on. My feet got soaked so I slipped a few times. OK fine,most of the time. You see I'm quite clumsy. Fine I'm very clumsy. I came across a room with these statues and a room with an eye that would surely be bad if it saw me.

The statues looked like children but stone. I ran to a tipped over bed in the middle of the room. I heard some silent snoring and it confused me. The light from the eye went left so I ran right. I climbed up some old cages and followed the snoring. I came across a door that was open enough so that I could slide through. To my surprise it was a room full of sleeping kids!

I heard footsteps getting louder and louder, so I slid under a boys bed and hid. I saw a man that I recognised. He had a long green coat. It had patches sewed into it. He had white cloth over his face and a hat. It was quite dark so it was hard to see him. I knew that he was blind because he used his hands to help him get around.

When he left I finally started to breath again. I sat down on the ground underneath the bed. I felt tired again. I curled up and tried to fall asleep. Then I heard the mattress upove me move as if someone sat up. I quickly sat up.

HAHAHA A CLIFF HANGER IM SO EVIL. HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS BOOK ALSO THEESE MAY BE SHORT SORRY AND FINALLY I CANT DO THIS ALL THE TIME CUZ OF SCHOOL SO YEAH I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THANKS FOR READING THIS,PREPARE FOR FLUFF IN SOME CHAPTERS AND SOME SAD STUFF BYE