ANOTHER?? >12<

SEVENS POV

Then I heard a quiet gasp in the corner. I quickly turned to the direction that the noise came from. The corner was to dark for me to see anything in it. I remembered that I droped my flashlight in a puddle in the park. Six gave me her lighter so that I could investigate. It was surprisingly bright when I lit the lighter.

I pointed it forward a bit just to see in this corner. That's when I saw a little girl with very very dark brown hair. She had her hair tied and laid on her shoulder. She had a long pink night dress that was stained with dirt. She was shaking with fear. Six got up from the ground and came over. This kinda reminded me of when I met Six. Me and Six looked at eachother then looked back at the girl and gave her a warm smile."Hey we're not going to hurt you"I said. Six opened her mouth trying to talk again but nothing happened.

"I'm Seven and this is my girl, Six" I said. "I swear that six can talk but right now she seems to be 'Cursed' " I told her. Six stood on my toes purposely and I yelped. She probably knows that I don't think it's a curse. Six started to smile and look at me with one of those 'if you don't smile you will get more than a sore toe' smiles. Then I smiled and laughed a bit.

The little girl was not impressed. She crossed her arms."Ok ok stop, is that how he tried to calm you down when you guys met?" she asked looking at six. It looked like Six really wanted to say somthing. Then she nodded. She pulled down her hood. "Wait do you two know eachother or something?" I asked confused. They both slapped their heads and held their hand there and faced the ground. "Isn't it obvious, me and Six are twin sisters until we were sent to the maw, that's why I have to have my hair like this, I've never seen six in a raincoat though..." the girl answered. Six was nodding. "So what's your name" I asked.