The Promise Chapter-11

I woke by the Sun that shone on my face. But I feel like my beside was empty, I mean Jungkook mean to be here right?

Then I quickly got up and went to check if he in the washroom. I slowly opened the door and there was nobody either. "Strange".

So I quickly got out of the room, I went to the hall and there was everybody having there breakfast. Then I saw Jungkook, he was pointing at me to seat down near to him. I slowly went, as I was going I was filling the whole atmosphere down to me.

"Good morning everyone" A cold voice raised. I was just quietly sitting there.

"So all of eat your breakfast and quickly get on with your works!"  King Adonia said with a cold eyes on me.

"Father is something wrong?"  Jungkook asked. 

But no respond, he just left. Jungkook was about run after his father but he's hyung stopped him. I wonder what happened to King Adonia. Should I talk to him in private. Neh...

I was about to leave the dinning room but then Jin stopped me, "are you not eating ?" 

"No, Jin . Don't worry about me, you guys eat. I'll eat later. Maybe" I mumbled the last word.

I went to my bedroom and set there thinking if I've forgot anything. Then there was a knock in the door. I stoop up, went to open the door and there was Jimin.

"Hey Jimin, do you have anything to say?"  I was thinking if he's ok

"Yah, remember  we need to go to my  mother's place." Oh yeah, so that's what I was trying to remember the whole time.

"Ok Jimin, meet me at the back of the castle in 20 minutes." Then Jimin leaved me and I decided to take a quick shower. after taking shower, I decided to wear something dark  cause then nobody will see me.

 after taking shower, I decided to wear something dark  cause then nobody will see me

Then I quickly got out of the house and there was Jimin, waiting for me. He was wearing all black as well. I was amazed. Jimin was waving at me so that I'll notice him.

So I quickly went to up to him and we quickly got in to the car

So I quickly went to up to him and we quickly got in to the car. After while we got into something looked  like country side. "We are here" Jimin said. We got out of the car and we were walking but there was no sign of people or anything. "where are we, Jimin?" He didn't respond at all, he just keep walking and he look like a bit confused.

"Jimin, tell me something about this place!"  I was annoyed now.

"Omelas, we are in Omelas, where just my mother and a little kid lives." Jimin 's  those words made cry almost. Why? 

"Oh, and?" I want Jimin  to continue, I don't know why.

"This whole city, depending in this only child and if you do anything good for the child then Omelas won't exist and my mother too."  Jimin keep on walking and walking , until he reached in a cottage. "Let's go inside" Jimin said.

But there was nobody, just  two pair of shoes. Jimin went near to it and picked it up. "Ji-Yoon, go outside a little. I did as Jimin told me.

I waited outside but then I realised it's Summer so then why does this place look like Winter. I waited a little longer and then Jimin came out finally with a innocent outfit in this cold and those shoes that was in the floor now in his hands. 

He was walking and walking, until there was a tree without leafs and he went near to it. He tied the shoes there.

Then he quickly grabbed my hand and ran. "Ji-Yoon, let's go to my mother now!" Jimin said in cold voice.

As we were running, from distance we can see someone was waiting could be a his mother...or the child....

Hellooo Wattys ! I'm back to "The Love Chaos" again, don't worry I won't leave you guys alone again

Hellooo Wattys ! I'm back to "The Love Chaos" again, don't worry I won't leave you guys alone again. It's now midnight here, so falling from my desk cause I'm sleepy. Sorry for late upload, I had exams and busy days. But I hope you all enjoy it. By the way, I'm going to continue the Omelas story and about the child as well. So wait until the next part. Sorry again if there any  mistakes, comments down if you have anything to say...