~Chapter 1~ ✔

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

~Naruto POV~

"Oh my god, Mikako!! You did it! You became a ninja!!" shouted out my 'mother' as she got up to hug my sister.

"Well done, my Princess!!" cheered my 'father, ' while he placed her in his back.

"Thank you mum and dad!!" Mikako said as she was on father's back.

I stood there, a frown made its way to my face.

'Why...why does my own 'mother' and farther forgot about me? All their attentions goes to my twin, Mikako, why can't I have a moment for myself?! ' I thought sadly. 'She is not the only one who because e a ninja! '

'Clam down kit. I know you're mad, but what else can you expect? Both of your parents treated you as dust for as long as I can remember' Kurama said angrily.

'I know, but I just hate it the fact that they won't spare just a few minutes to give me the love I want as they do to my sister.' I responded.

I walked to my room and loudly slammed my broken door. In which my mother or father did not hear for celebrating my sister's achievement.

'Don't beat yourself out kit. Just now that I'll always be happy for what you'll accomplish. And no matter what, I'll never ignore or be disappointed.'

I smiled, 'Thank you Kurama. I'm glad to have you'

Kurama chuckled, 'Any time, kit.'

'I'm going to take a nap, tslk with you later Kurama'

Sleep well

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

Yeah I know it short but I'm busy with school but I'll try to type chapter two longer. However, I can't really promise it.

Until Next Time in Dragon Ball- wrong anime.

-280 words-

▫▫▫▫▫

Edited On: Thu. Dec. 26,2019 at 12:53am.

Words: 290