ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢✔

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Naruto

Stupid teme, he should have known I'm sensitive when talking about those villagers.

You'll have to allow your hubby know more about your true self in order for him to understand. I'm sure the Uchiha brat would love to know more about his waifu.

I could feel my cheeks heat up. Shut up, you old fox! Kurama only chuckled in amusement.

I felt a hand on top of mine, which caused me to focus back to reality. I stared at the pale hand, looking up, my eyes meeting black orbs. "Dobe, your face is red, do you have a fever?" Sasuke asked, moving his hand from mine. The warmth leaving with him.

"I'm fine," I replied, missing the warmth.

You'll be able to get all the warmth you want if you give yourself to your hubby~!

Give myself?

"Go to the guest room and rest. Tomorrow, we have to meet up with our sensei and Sakura at five in the morning. No eating breakfast." Sasuke explains to me, leaving to where I think is his room.

"Alright." I shortly reply, also going to the bedroom given to me.

Walking into the room, I looked around it. Blank, nothing that brighten the aura in the room. It's gloomy. Just a bed, nightstand, and closet. I sighed.

This house is far too big for one teenage boy.

Why not start a family.

I can't give birth, much less, start a family.

Oho ho ho! But you can, you're a holder of a tailed beast after all!

Huh?...What?

You're too young to even understand. Go to sleep.

Pfft, fine.

And have your guard up.

I know.

Short chapter. I know. Chapter six should be up one of the following days.

Important Note!
Updated May 30th:

There have been rumors about LGBTQ+ community and "operation pridefall."

"Operation Pridefall," is spreading anti-LGBTQ messages on social media. Harassment towards brands that support the LGBTQ community during the upcoming month, June, the month called "Pride Month."

Please be careful out there on social media if this does happen. Hide your personal information. As a supporter of the community, I want everyone to be safe from these haters.

Thank you for your time.