~Chatper 3.~✔

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

~Sasuke POV~

I was shocked, just like everyone one else.

'How...did Naruto keep such a act up for so long? He even have such powerful- no. that doesn't matter, I'll still kill him'

Not long after, everyone started to talk about what and just taken play in front of them. Before long, some ninjas came and talked with Iruka. Then left as fast.

Iruka turned to face all of us, he put a small smile on his tanned face and announced that for today class will be dismissed early.

Everyone cheered, completely forgotten about the so called dead last actions.

And before I could even take a step towards the door, footsteps came running.

Please no..

"Sasuke-kun~!"

'Hell no bitch-

I kicked the slug in her ugly ass-

HOLD UP! STOP! This wasn't written in the fucking- SASUKE!! SAY YOUR LINE!!

Due to some difficulties, we will have to skip this scene. ▪

Ξ﹏Ξ﹏Ξ﹏Ξ︴

I walked down the streets of Konohagakure, I was going to buy some needed supplies to support me for two weeks. However, I stopped walking when I saw a blur of familiar blonde hair. I was going to call out to the dobe until I saw a rock hit the side of his beaten up face that I just noticed. The sight caught be off guard, and what I heard as well.

"Stupid demon! How many times have I told you to never come near our street! We're tired of warning you! You don't even belong here, I don't understand why the fourth Lord hokage hadn't send some ninjas to end your worthless life!" An old man shouted at he threw another rock at naruto.

"Right! You are a horrible monster! Taking a form of a helpless child! You think that we're blind?! We don't be fooled by your tricks demon!" A middle age woman shouted while others nodded.

I watch everything unfold, what was the meaning of this? I glared at Naruto, wanna know why?

It's because he isn't fighting back! Isn't he tired of the insults thrown at him? The rocks? For the love of- he's even bleeding!

"Oh my god! I know understand! Sasuke-kun! Naruto is the Nine Tailed Demon! That's why the adults are attacking him! Aren't I smart Sasuke-kun!? Come on, let's go, this isn't even our problem" Sakura, who came out of no where, tugged on my arm.

I glared at her, "Are you insane?!"

She looked confused, "What do you mean? Naruto- that stupid demon, is being attacked because he's the reason for the trouble it caused years ago! Since it isn't as powerful as before, everyone taking advantage of it. By giving it the punishment it deserves, for bringing fear and pain upon this village. I thought you knew this" Sakura explained, smiling brightly like this explanation was going to had my heart skip a beat for her. Not even in hell will that happen.

I noticed that one of the villagers was about to attack naruto with a knife, so I kicked it out of his hands.

"Are you people mad?! You are all attacking someone defenseless! A child at that, he isn't even under the control of the demon which he holds inside!" I shouted, causing everyone to stare at me.