~Chapter 4~ ✔

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

~Mikako POV~

' I can't believe this had been happening right under my nose. Does mom and dad know how this? Do they know the Kyuubi can come out of Naru-nii? Oh no! I left him with Sasuke-san! Damnit!'

"Ugh!!! This is too much for my brain to handle!?" I yelled as I was walking to my house. "I hope mom and dad can stop it! Yet... As long as he can keep the kyuubi tamed... HE CAN BECOME MORE STRONGER THAN ME!!!? THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN!!....if it does later he won't be able to control the power of that demon!! I most help him!!" I started running towards my home.

~Naruto POV~

"Sasuke sure does have a big house!" I said while looking around for the guest room.

Do you even know where the brat's room is?

....no....

Dear father of all tailed beast, help this baka!

Oh shut it, Kur-

"Eek!" I jumped when I felt a hand touch my shoulder, I quickly turned around and threw a punch.

"Na-What the hell, dobe!" I heard as a bang echoed. I stared at the now fallen raven who was glaring at me.

OooOooOoO, your hubby mad.

I swear I'll get in there and kick some respect into you

If you can still use your legs after getting bang bang

"Bang bang"?

You'll understand when you're older

I rolled my eyes. Then I remembered I just knocked down my hub- SASUKE (!) down.

HAH!! YOU WERE ABOUT TO SAY HUBBY!

I ignored Kurama, "Gomen, teme! I thought you were someone else" I apologize as I helped Sasuke up.

"Baka, I've been calling your name for a good five minutes, you stood there as if you were arguing with yourself."

Arguing with a fox, actually.

"You could say that. What was it you wanted?" I questioned.

"That I didn't even tell you where you're going to sleep, you ran off forgetting to ask where I slept, baka" Sasuke reminded.

"Oh. Yeah I was lost, about to go back and find your bathroom and ask where your bedroom was"

"Follow me, I'm too tired to deal with your stupidity" remarked Sasuke.

"Lead th- Hey! I'm not actually stupid!" I followers after him.

(Next day in the morning)
▪Sasuke POV▪

I woke up to make breakfast for Naruto and I. Quickly, I changed clothes and brush my teeth, walking towards the kitchen and taking out some eggs.

"Morning teme...." I heard from behind me.

"Morning dobe" I replied, knowing Naruto just woke up still in some clothes I leaned him yesterday.

Hearing naruto yawn and sitting down on the chair beside the counter, I heard him say,

"You would make a great husband, ya'know?"

I blushed, "Shut it, dobe!" I shouted at him, glaring.

"What? I'm telling you the truth."

I rolled my eyes, "whatever"

"Better yet, marry me!" Naruto laughed a little. I felt my face heat up, turning my head towards him and glared at him.

"Wh-who would want you as a wife?!" I shouted.

"Oh come on, I'm not all that bad! Stupid teme, " he whined, while I turned back around grabbing two plates and cups.

"Baka, we're both guys. And I don't think the villagers would aspect such a thing" I said.
.
.
.
The room stayed quite, Naruto didn't reply, but I knew he was staring at me. So I turned around and looked into his baby blue eyes. His eyes showed that he was offended by the comment. "Oi, Naruto?"

"Who cares?" He whispered.

"Huh?" I stared at him, confused.

"Who cares what the damn villagers have to say?!" He growled at me, giving me sharp glare I never seen.

I felt a shiver go down my spin, "...I'm only saying...?" I questioned my wording.

Naruto rolled his eyes, "still, why should you care what the villagers have to say? Their opinion doesn't matter, anymore. "

I sighed, "alright. Their opinion doesn't matter. I was just joking around."

"Don't joke about such things related to the villagers opinions"

I nodded. I hurried to get breakfast and placed it on the table.

We ate in silence after that, not one word spoken.

New and improved (I think) version if chapter four!

I apologize for the lack of updates. I honestly lost interest in writing. Tho, I'm still editing here and there.

Hopefully during this break from school I'll be able to edit the chapters I have saved.

Anyway, once again I apologize reader-san!

I'll try my best reader-san!
Believe it!