~Chapter 2.~ ✔

A/N: Here's some tips
'Oof' - Kurama
"Oof" - Kurama in his human form
'Oof' - Characters thoughts, mostly Naruto's.
"Oof" - speaking normal
Oof- Author's Notes/Text

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

~Naruto POV~

I yawned, opening my bright blue eyes to sunlight coming through my slightly broken window

' Hey kurama? What time is it?'

'Its 7:45am. Almost time for you to go to that so called ninja Academy. I still don't understand why I trained you, only for it to be wasted. You can be at the top!'

'I know, Kura. You always complain about it. I mean, being the best of that class would be awesome but people will either expect more, or people will want to take that spot from you. Better to act like the dead last. And you already know the main reason why I won't. Now, where's my orange jumpsuit?

Kurama groans, 'the main reason is because you don't want your father to think you are under the control of the all mighty nine tailed Kyubi!-

'Oh, it's under your crappy bed, don't you remember you threw it there?'

'Thank you, oh mighty Kurama!'

I quickly changed into my jumpsuit, opening my bedroom door. Running downstairs to the kitchen. Walking in I quietly said morning to my mother and father. When I sat down, I noticed that my mom only placed three plates of eggs and bacon on the table. I frowned, and asked, "M-mom? Where is my breakfast?" And as expected, she answered.

"Oh my! I'm sorry... Naruto(?) I get it ready for you, wait a moment."

I sighed, "Don't worry about it. I'll get something on the way to school. " I quickly got up and left the house. Not without hearing from my mom,

"What a ungrateful child! He should be glad I even thought about him! Why can't he be more like his sister?"

~Mikako POV~

I woke after dreamy dream where I was going to marry my one and only, Sasuke-kun! I looked around, my dark blue eyes getting used to the light. I then looked at my clock and saw what time it was.

"It's only 7:50. I'll take a few more minutes to sleep" I lated down closing my eyes and shot right back up. "I'M GOING TO BE LATE!! SHOT! GET READY GET READY!! Crap...NARU WILL ALSO BE LATE!"

I hastily jumped up from bed, looked around for my clean clothes, placed them on me and quickly ran downstairs towards the kitchen to eat breakfast. When I sat down in my seat, I ate my breakfast as fast as I could choking in the process. Then noticed brother Naruto was not settled at the table.

I looked at dad and asked, "hey dad? Where's Naruto-nii? Is he still asleep, did you not wake him up? Where is his breakfast?"

Dad smiled at me, "he left before he ate breakfast. But you don't have to worry, he said he'll eat something on the way to school. Ah! You should hurry too! Don't wanna be late on the first day of being an Ninja!"

I smiled and nodded. And without a second to waste, I was running to the Academy.

~Naruto POV~