Chapter 4

So I was going to start doing a chapter in Katrina's point of view then one of Luke's! It will play a major part in the story! Alright thank you for readddinggg :)

***************

Luke's POV

"Kat?" I mumbled waking up. I looked over and the bed was empty. I checked the time, it was still early. I got up and started to walk down stairs.

"Luke has a girlfriend." I heard Kat say. "He does?" Ashton asked surprised. "Yeah...I meant it when I said he was like a brother." She said. "Do you like his girlfriend?" He asked. "She's.....okay." Kat hesistated. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I don't know, he could be with someone better." She said. "Like who?" Ashton asked.

"Someone who can make him smile. Someone he would do anything for. Someone who knows him like the back of his hand. Someone who can order him something from mickeys and get his order right, and know that he doesn't like onions on his lettuce because it's too crunchy so he'd rather not have it at all. Someone who knows he doesn't like when his guitar strap is too high. A person who knows that he can finish a Venti from Starbucks in two hours but only if there's three pumps of caramel... A person who knows how to make him feel loved and special. Someone who can take care of his heart." Katrina rambled.

"So you?" Ashton said. "Yes-! Wait what?" Katrina exclaimed. "Figure it out. His girlfriend or you?" He asked. "Wait you want me to think about it now?" Kat asked. "I'm going back to bed." Ashton said. I quickly and quietly made my way but up stairs. I slipped into her room and jumped to her bed.

"Luke?" Ashton knocked. I groaned into my pillow. "Mate, id just like to thank you for letting me be part of your band. I understand we don't get on very well but just thank you," he said.

I sat up and pushed Kat's sheets down. "No problem man, thanks for agreeing," I mumbled. I saw him smile then walk out. Kat walked in a few minutes later. "Luke.." She said quietly. I sat up, "Yes?" She walked over and held her arms out a little bit. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she draped hers on my shoulders lightly. "Does she make you happy?" I pretended like I didn't know what she was talking about. "Who?" I asked. "Aleisha." Kat said distractedly. "Yeah," I smiled. "Good," she looked up and smiled at me but I saw right through it.

"Katrina what's wrong?" I asked. She shook her head. "It's late Luke, we should go to sleep." She mumbled. "Katrina..." I warned. "Seriously," she grabbed by hand, "We should sleep. It's getting late." I looked at her, "Then tell me what's wrong." I demanded. She looked at me and I could read the hurt in her eyes. Is it possible she felt the same? "My stomach hurts and I'm tired so just drop it okay?" She said. I watched her climb over my legs and move to the other side of her bed.

"Kat," I pulled her hand. It sent shocks up my arm. "What Luke?" She mumbled. I looked at her and so many thoughts ran through my head. But they all had different outcomes. " I love you," I said. "I love you too, now let me sleep," she blew me off . "But Kat I like really-"

"Go to sleep Hemmings," she said, cutting me
off. I sighed. I planned on breaking up with Aleisha. She didn't want me to go on tour and I am starting to believe my feelings for Katrina are too strong to hide anymore. I wanted to shout it to the world that I, Luke Hemmings, was in love with my best friend.

Katrina I mean.

Not Calum.

**************

"Luke. Luuke. Luuukey. Luuuuuke!" I heard someone. I groaned and opened my eyes. Katrina was sitting on me trying to wake me up. "What? What is so important that you need to wake me at this time of night?" I asked. "Well one, it's noon and two, you are gonna make me pancakes,"she smiled. "Oh am I?" She nodded and went to roll off of me but I held her by her hips. "Stay here and cuddle for a little bit longer," I mumbled.