freddy krueger

note: dont mind the scarred face. i kinda feel like people just automatically find freddy ugly just cuz he's got scars. idk i like the fredster a lot so i hope ya enjoy!!

warnings: smut smut smut(this book isnt just smut i promise), vulgar language duh, sharp objects, mean friends

prompt: after coming home from an almost endless hours-long shift at the ER, you find yourself exhausted and looking forward to sleeping, unlike the rest of your Elm Street neighbors. you come home seeing that your roommates and friends had knocked over some things of yours and they call you rude and vulgar names. after dismissing them, you finally get some shut eye. you see Freddy and he senses something is off, so you tell him how you're feeling with these so called "friends" and he comforts you. only for a bit. mr claws cant keep his hands to himself.

extra note: (y/n)= your name, (e/c)= eye color, (u/c)= undergarments(panties and bras) color, and (f/s)= favorite show

-

Your feet dragged themselves along the paved road as you parked your car across the street from your house. You had just finished a 32 hour shift at the Emergency Room as a nurse and it seemed so busy, busier than usual. You remember chuckling and thinking of why so many people were coming in today; it was Friday the 13th. While you knew of Jason from your dream guy, you never actually met him but assumed that Friday was always his special day.

Unlocking the front door took you a little bit as you fell asleep for a good 30 seconds at the door. Jolting awake, you opened the door and was not happy with what you saw. Not one bit. "Why is it always my shit they have to break," you harshly whispered, seeing pictures of not only your family, but also of your roommates and other friends on the ground with cracked glass.

You sighed, leaning down and picking up the almost-shattered pictureframes. You heard laughter from the kitchen and you walked in after taking your shoes off near the front door. Seeing your roomies, Quinn and Carly, you held up a picture of the three of you at the beach, "guys, what happened?"

The girls looked at each other and laughed, "(y/n), it's not that big of a deal! It's just a picture," Quinn said, Carly nodding her head afterwards. You shook your head, "girls, it wasn't just this picture; like 4 other ones-" Carly interreupted, "oh my god, (y/n), it's just picture frames! We'll buy you new ones if it stops you from acting like a bitch. Plus, the pictures weren't even that good anyway. . ." You started to walk away and heard Quinn whisper, "uh, yeah, especially with her in it." The girls giggled as you dropped the picture on the countertop.

Your heart hurt from Quinn and Carly's comment. The three of you had been together all throughout high school and planned on being 3 happy campers; not like this. Whatever this was. Trudging upstairs, you already started to take your nurse shirt off and head into your room. Closing the door, you shoved your pants down and flopped yourself onto your bed, only in your (u/c) panties and bra. As soon as your head hit the pillow, you were out.

Your eyes adjusted to your surroundings and you gave a small smile, recognizing the boiler room. The room quickly then changed to your bedroom and you looked towards the door, seeing sharp, razor-like claws slowly etching around the build of it. The door then sprung open, showing the infamous Freddy Krueger for a split second before he ran towards you, grabbing you by your hips and placing you on his lap.

You let out a laugh as he smirked, "how ya doin' dollface?" You gave him a small smile as your hands rested on his chest, "better now that you're here." Freddy tilted his head, his scarred face adding to more of an unsatisfied look, "whatcha mean 'better?' Anythin' going on?" You bit the inside of your cheek, 'no way of getting out of it now,' you thought. You glanced down at your hands, "Quinn and Carly. My roommates, you know? I came home from work and. . ."