10

Stephen's Point of View

"Yoooo broooo!" I heard Gerald knocking at my door. Tsk I'm busy playing fortnite. I looked at the time and it was just 6:15 in the morning. Like who the heck would be in the meeting place?

"C'mon in!" I heard Mom. So they let Gerald in. "Man! You shouldn't be playing without me" he greeted me. "Well, good morning too" I said and continued playing.

He sat on my bed, waiting for me to dress up. "Let me just finish this Gerald, I will be ready" I told him. "Besides, it's still early, you can play while I dress u--" he cut me off.

"Ginger's really angry right now" what? "You mean she's already in the meetin--"

"Yeah, she was there at 6:05"

"What?!"

I just finished the game. Ginger really hates late people. She hates being alone. Whatever she's doing there? "I'll get ready" I told Gerald and he played at my desktop.

I quickly took a bath. Yeah, she maybe angry like a lion right now. She knows that I am very slow when it comes to bath.

I just immediately did my thing and dressed up. Packed up the things and dress that I needed and quickly went to my room.

"Let's go Gerald" I told him. "I'm almost finished. Wait up" he told me. I sat down on my bed, waiting for him when my mobile phone vibrated countless of times.

I saw Ginger chatted on our group message. She sent pictures and she was still alone. Some of our classmates are on the way so she should have company by now.

We're on our way. Gerald's so slow.

I told her to let her know. "Gerald. Gingy's getting impatient" I told him. "Gingy's still alive?" he asked and that made me curious. Huh?

"What do you mean?" I asked. "You still call her, Gingy?" Gerald asked as he finished his game. "Yeah, I still do. Why?" I asked back. "Nothing. I thought it died" he shook his head.

Well, that was surprising.

We head out, saying goodbye to Mom and of course, getting some money for the payments later. We walked because the meeting place is near my house.

I looked at my wristwatch and it was 6:42, oh I still move so slow when it comes to bath. Sorry Ginger. Gerald also delayed us.

We finally reached the meeting place and Mandy and Jason are the only ones we wait for. I looked at everybody until my eyes locked on Ginger.

I smiled at her and she just stared at me intently. Is something wrong? She avoided her gaze and yeah, I avoided my gaze too. Oh, Josiah's here! I thought he didn't make it.

Mandy suddenly came with the van but we boys, we are going to wait for Jason. Such a slowpoke he is. He's on the way anyways. It'll be okay.

They went on ahead and we waited for Jason.

"Sorry guys, have they left?" Jason showed up. "Yup, let's just have the taxi, if we walk, we might not get pass through the first gate and the second one too" Jimuel explained.

"Been there, done that" he added so we got no choice but to take the taxi. "Contributions?" Jimuel collected our money for our fare to the taxi.

It was already 7:51 when we came and there's still some problem in our reservation but hell yeah. It'll be okay.

Soon, we finally came in at 8:13 and let's go swimming pool!

We all changed into our swimming suits and here we go! It was so fun and yeah, the food's nice. The weather's nice! All good for a wonderful closing party.