5

It's a brand new day!

It's a saturday and it's my rest day. It's already a week since I had that sickness and thank God, I'm already okay!

Gingy!

I stared at Stephen's message. I kinda missed him. He's such a great friend. And until today, I don't know if he knows about me having a crush on him.

Yeah, Josiah may have had said it to him, but I'm still not sure about it.

Stephen?

Take a look at this!

And he sent me a picture of his conversation with Morisette. And I am kinda proud of him, yes, I may admit that I do like him but I don't get jealous after all.

But when it comes to Mandy, I just did. Well, I don't know.

But, nevertheless, I will never stop supporting Stephen. Whatever he wants to do. 

Months passed by, he's still the same old Stephen I used to know. Stephen that is downright jolly and happy. The spontaneous Stephen. The Stephen that is madly inlove with Morisette.

He was like a best friend.

Was I really falling for him? Or maybe just plainly friends with him? I need to make sure about my feelings. Is it really beating for Stephen? Or someone else?

"Ginger, come with me to the market, there's something we need to buy for the project in computer science" Gideon told me after classes, "Have you collected the contributions of the other members?" I asked and he nodded.

"Gingy, are you going to join me?" I looked at Stephen, "Nah, I'll pass, I need to go to the market, Gideon and I have to buy something" I smiled. "When are you free then?" he asked back, "Maybe tomorrow will do" I smiled and he nodded and left.

"Let's go?" Gideon asked and I nodded. We walked together 'til we reached the market and finally, bought the thing we were looking for. A skeleton of a Christmas lantern. It was already November and the teachers are sure giving us projects about Christmas.

"All of this for an amount of money that looks like tax? Ugh!" I asked when we finally bought it. "I really don't get girls" then he looked at me, smiling. I raised an eyebrow. "Why are they complaining if we already bought it?" he asked then that made me shocked.

"Are you questioning us?" I asked and he laughed out loud. "Let's go before we argue" then he pulled me and walked through many people to reach the tricycle.

"Take care" he said and treated me with the fare on the tricycle. What a sweet guy Gideon is.

"So, you're telling me that you don't like Stephen any more?" Miranda asked and she surely is so shocked. "Maybe?" I really am not sure of myself yet. But I still want to share these feelings to a certain person. A living diary, perhaps is what I need, that's why Miranda's here.

"Or maybe you're just being attached to Gideon? Knowing that he's a sweet and sensible guy which is the total opposite of Stephen" Miranda stated, "What? Are you kidding? Stephen is sweet and sensible! He's caring and thoughtful" I defended Stephen.

"Ginger look at your reaction when I mentioned him. Watch yourself Ginger, take control of your emotions. Make sure first of your feelings toward him, you defended him like he's your boyfriend, so what's the true case here?" and that kept me quiet.

Oh heck.

I did it again. Ugh.

And freaking yeah! It's December baby! Most wonderful time of the year is finally here! I really don't have plans for Christmas, just spending it maybe with my brother and some relatives.