9

He didn't even bothered to say thank you?!

Just look at our conversation! Just freaking look at it!

Stephen. U left your monitor at school. I'm going to leave it at your house.

U must treat me. I did a good thing. It was heavy.

Stepheeeeenn

And he just freaking seenzoned me?! Is he?! What the heck?! Ughhhh!

I decided to just breathe it all out. But just the freaking heck, I can't! I can't stand him being like this!

Then what? He suddenly appears to me when he needed something? Am I freakingly taken for granted? Seriously?!

I slept and when I woke up, oh it's the day for our recognition. The official last day of classes. Finally, giving us a medal and a certificate of recognition. Hard work's going to pay off!

I went to bath.

I dressed up.

Put some little lip gloss.

Put on my shoes.

Put my neck tie in place.

I looked myself in the mirror. "You're beautiful" I pointed myself at the mirror. Yeah, self proclaim at its finest. "You're the most beautiful girl I knew" I looked around and saw Gourd, all dressed up.

"Gourd" I called on and hugged him tight. "You're coming with me?" I asked and he nodded. "Yay! You're the best, Gourd!" I cheered on and soon, we went to school.

Gourd usually doesn't attend my recognition rites, parent's meeting or any other stuff about school that needs supports. He just gives me money and blah blah blah.

But he changed today. He went with me.

I am really excited to introduce him to my classmates, friends, teachers and many more. "Don't get too overexcited Ginger" he laughed when we were walking to the covered court.

"I'm sorry. It's like your first time to attend this" I smiled widely. "Haven't I attended your graduation when you were in elementary?" he asked.

"You were doing your project on your research that day, I cried" I said. He stopped walking and looked at me. "What?" I asked. "You cried because I didn't attend your graduation?" he asked.

"Anyone would've cried tha--" and he suddenly hugged me tight. "Sorry for not being a good brother, Ginger. I will try my best, I promise you that" he said.

He smiled and I hugged him back.

We were finally seated. The principal opened the welcoming remarks and more. Until it was our turn.

All was well.

Everybody in my class got their medals and everything. It was a day of success. The day in which our hardworks has finally paid off. More onto Grade 10!

I looked around.

Everybody was taking a picture with their families and friends. How I wish Mom and Dad could see this. I looked at my brother who was talking with a teacher which I believe, is a big friend of his.

He studied here anyways.

I looked at my friends, happily smiling together, taking a picture. Proudly presenting the medal and certificate of them.

How I wish to capture this moment. Everyone is so happy. Then I heard someone hum the graduation song, I looked around and saw Stephen.

I smiled.