chapter 3

chapter3

(Alex P.O.V)

"Hey sweetheart hows the first day going." A boy said putting his arm over my shoulder. I instantly knew who it was.

"Don't touch me Brian." I said removing his arm from my shoulder.

"Are you always this mean." He said flashing his purely whites.

"Only to people I don't like." I said slamming the door to my locker and walking away.

********

It was now lunch period and I just got my chicken tenders and sat down, when girl sat next to me. She had light skin, dark brown eyes and brown hair that reached her middle back. I could tell she was Bi-racial, she was living perfection.

"Hey. I'm Camryn, your new here right?'' she asked with the biggest smile.

"Uh yeah. I'm Alexis ." I said returning the smile.

"Oh, Well I guess where officially best friends now." She said popping one of her chicken bites in her mouth.

We spent the rest of lunch talking about everything, It turns out we have a lot in common like, We both just moved here, And we also both want to get into the same collage. I asked if she wanted to come over after school to do homework and she said yes. Man am I happy I finally have a friend in the school.

"So why did you just start school when we only have two weeks left" She ask sipping on her coke.

" My mom wants me to have 'The full graduation experience', Even though I really didn't want to." I said laughing and so was she.

" That's funny because I just started school a month ago for the same exact reason." We both laughed and talked some more until lunch was finally over. The rest of the day went by pretty fast it turned out that me and Camryn did have a couple classes together, I just never saw her but apparently she saw me.

I was now waiting by the parking lot where me and camryn decided to meet. I finally saw her brown hair flowing in the wind. She looked like a model, I swear.

"Hey, ready to go?" I asked as she approached me.

"Yup" she said popping the P.

We where in my car dancing and jamming to Mumford and sons until we finally pulled into my drive way. We got out of the car and went inside. When we got inside I herd some rambling in the kitchen, I knew it couldn't be my parents because they where both at work so I supposed it was Keith.

"Keith?" I yelled out.

"who's Keith?" Camryn asked from behind me.

"My brother."

"Yeah in here." He said from the kitchen. I walked towards the kitchen with camryn close behind me. As usual my brother was bent over digging In the fridge. My brother was a pretty popular guy, hes always been. He just graduated high school last year, hes only and year older than I am but let me tell you I'm way more mature. He has Hazel eyes with thick brown hair, And he gets all the girls weak at the knees, witch I don't see why but I guess.

"Camryn this is my brother Keith, Keith this is camryn." I said introducing them even though Keith's head was still in the fridge."

"he-" He stopped as soon as he turned around and saw camryn, There was this weird eye thing going on with the two of them that made it look like they were in love of something. What the actual fuck?!.

"Hey I'm Keith." he said walking over to camryn his eyes not leaving hers not once.

"h- hi I'm camryn." She said walking over to him shaking his hand. Okay this was getting freaky, I've never and I mean never seen my brother like this before.

Its been literally five minutes and they are still shaking hands, ugh here I go Alexis to the rescue.

"Okayyy. Well we're just going to go study now , byee." I said pulling camryn away from Keith and up to my room.

"Well then that was weird." I said once we were in my room.

"Wow." she said in a sigh flopping down on my bed.

*******

"Where's the bathroom." camryn said after 2hrs or studying and doing homework.

"Uh down the hall to the right." I said not looking up from my text book.

Its been 20 minutes since camryn went to the bathroom, I was just about to get up and check on her when my room door flew open revealing camryn with a huge smile on her face. What the hell.

"What the hell happened to you, you've been gone for 20 minutes." I shouted asked her.

"Welll'' She said biting her lip.

"Well" I said crossing my arms.

"Well, you know how you said down the hall to the right?, yeah well there were two doors, I didn't know witch one to go in so I went in the first one, and when I opened it, there brother laying on his bed in his boxers, gosh he looked so hot. So I apologized and was gonna leave when he said don't go, so I didn't and we kinda made out a little." She said biting her lips and rocking back and forth on her heel. Okay ew.

"Uh ookayy." I said not quit knowing what to say. This can not be happening, she's been my friend for half a day and now my brother just has to make out with her just grate. Well this friendship was nice while it lasted. Ugh this sucks I really don't want her to be another girl that my bother uses and then dump like trash the next day, But I don't know, there was something about the way he was looking at her, I've never seen my brother look at any girl like that, But my brother can not be trusted, So for the sake of our friendship he needs to stay the hell away from her.

Camryn left soon after that. I was walking over to turn off my lamp, when I looked out to the window to see... Brian, Undressing right in front of the window, It was almost as if he wanted me to see. My mind flashed back to that day when I saw him naked, I could really see why he has all the girls coming back for more. It was really weird for me to think like this, I mean I've had a couple boyfriends before, but we've never really made it past 3rd base.

 I was snapped out of thoughts by the sound of Brian laughing. Oh god he caught me drooling. I looked again to see that he was now in his boxers, he laughed one more time before closing his curtains. Ugh hes such a tease. I sat on my bed now clearly embarrassed, And slowly drift off into a deep sleep.

.

.

.

The next morning I was in a hurry to get dress, I only had 1hr, That's a little bit of time for a girl. I flew out of the shower and deiced to wear my Hollister denim ripped shorts, with my navy blue tight fitting crop top, and my American flag toms, I looked pretty hot. I let out my partially curly hair and hurried out the door.

I was at my locker getting out my books for class when I felt someone breathing down my neck.

" Woh there hot stuff" Brian shouted in my ear, leaving my partially def I was sure of it.

"Get away Brian" I said trying desperately to hold back my blush.

"What can I say you look hot." He said loudly causing people to stare.

"And don't think I didn't see the blush" he whispered in my ears before walking off.

Damn.