chapter 5 Hot teacher

Alex. P.O.V

BANG.

I herd someone throwing rocks at my window and I instantly knew who it was. I looked at my clock to see that it was only 10:00. What the heck, who wakes up at 10 on a freaking Sunday morning?

I hopped out of my bed and opened my window.

"Morning sleeping beauty." he said sarcastically with a big ass smile on his face.

"What do you want." I snapped. Lets just say in not at my best in the morning.

"Ouch, Are you always this cranky in the morning?"

"Yes. Now what do you want."

"Get dressed, where going out." he said seriously.

"No." I said walking away.

"Remember,I washed you car." He said and I could almost feel him smirking.

What the hell.

"Ugh fine." I said drawing my curtains and stomping off to my closet.

I decided to where my grey loose fitting sweat shirt that had the number "22" on it in white and ended right below my belly button, and some legging's. I didn't feel like doing my hair so I put in in a messy bun and applied some light make up. I slipped on my white converse and headed down stairs. I walked out the door and was met by Brian leaning against his car, wearing a tight purple V-neck that hugged all his muscles, with some dark jeans and black Nike's. Eh.

"Hey." I said walking over to his car.

"Hey." he said looking me up and down. I felt tingles from all the attention he was giving me, but I couldn't let him know that.

"Stop staring at me." I said looking down at my feet and rocking back and forth on my heel, my face now red hot.

"You look nice." He said opening the car door and I slipped in.

"Thanks" I mumbled as he close the door, my face getting hotter.

"So, where we headed." I asked after about 20 min of driving.

"Uh-" He stopped talking when we pulled up in font of a building.

"The dentist?"

"Yup, I mean someones got to drive me home when they drug me.'he said smileing' oh close your mouth sweetheart ,you might catch a fly" He said with and wink, walking off. Leaving me there with my mouth wide open.

.

.

.

.

BEEP!

I jumped at the noise, to see that it was my alarm clock. I looked at the clock to see that it was already 7:00.

"Ughh" I don't even remember getting into bed last night, uh whatever I have to get ready for school.

I plopped out of bed and went to my closet.

I decided on a pear of abacombrie skinny jeans, and a sunset color tank-top.

*****

I walked into class to see Brian already sitting there I plopped down in my chair.

"Hey sweetheart. Enjoy your sleep?"

''How the hell did I get home last night?"

I asked with a confused expression on my face.

"Oh when I came out of the dentist office you were knocked out in the car." He said.

"Aw so you drove us home even though they drudged you, just so I would get some sleep." I said poking out my bottom lip. I was all caught up in how sweet the was when he scuffed.