Filller (the nights before leaving) you dont have to read

You don't have to read this, it's just a filler for you to  see were everyone's heads are at. It kinda give you a feel of what to expect in the future chapters while there at the cabin. Enjoy 😉

It's was around 8 now and I was sitting on the couch laughing my ass off watching reruns of spongebob with Keith, camryn, and Mr.Bernard. Well Me, Keith and camrym were laughing our asses off. Mr.Bernard just sat there tapping away on his phone. It was getting a bit annoying and I wanted to tell him to get off his phone and talk with us but I decided against it. I was about to go get some snacks from the kitchen when I heard a knock at the door.

"I got i-"
Before I could finish talking Mr. Bernard was already up and at the door about to open it.

"I said I got it " I said annoyed walking up behind him. I was about to touch the door knob when he grabbed it and flung the door open to reveal a smirking Brian.

Gosh he was cute.

" You look nice"  Brian said smirking roaming his eyes down my body completely ignoring Mr.Bernard.

"Shut up Brian" I rolled my eyes blushing a bit.

" what's up Mr.B" he said finally acknowledging Mr. Bernard.

Mr.Bernard just simply did a small nod and opened the door for him to come in.

The rest of the night consisted of goofing around and me and camryn watching big brother.
( comment if you watch big brother😜)

It was now 2 am and everyone else was asleep except for me and Brian.  For the last 15 minutes he's been scooting closer and closer to me and now he was right beside me. Oh lord. I've been trying to ignore him but at this point he was so close to me I couldn't ignore the tingles that I was feeling on my thigh witch his cold hand were now on.

"Brian what are you doing" I whispered blushing like a crazy person.

"I don't know. What am I doing" He replied in the sexiest tone I've ever heard in my life. He moved his hand higher up my thigh and I swear I felt fireworks. He continued to raise his hands until he was at the hem of my very short shorts.

"B-Brain sto-" before I could get my words out, Brian was slowly moving towards me our lips inches apart. Again he was about to kiss me when...

" You guys are really fucking loud"

I literally jump 10 feet in the air at the sound of Mr. Bernard's voice. I looked up to see him starring daggers at me and Brian. Brian started to laugh witch got him a smack up side the head from me.

"Ouch" he said fake being hurt.

I rolled my eyes and got up to go the the restroom, I did my deed and washed my hands. As I was walking out of the bathroom I stumbled, hit something or someone, and before I knew it I was laying flat down on top of Mr.Bernard. Oh that's not bad enough ? Well did I mention that my boobs were smack in his face and his hands were on my ass? Oh yeah my bad.  I completely froze and so did he. I didn't know what to do or what to say so I just laid there on top of him completely horrified.

" Are you going to get off me or are we just going to lay here the whole night." He said stone like, but I'm almost sure I heard a bit of amusement in his voice.

" U-um y- yeah" I said stuttering a bit. Rolling off of him. He stood up and handed his hand out to me to help me up.

"Uh thanks" I replied Turing around and walking back to the living room completely embarrassed. I laid down on the sofa with dreams about the two unbelievable hot guys that have slipped there way into my life.

Team Brian ? Team Seth? Let me know in the comments!❤️