Chapter 7

Their where a million things running through my mind as I walked back to Mr. Bernard's desk.

'would I get in trouble for basically calling Kristy a slut?'

'Would he call home like he did for me cursing in class?'

Would I get another detention?'

"Yes." I answered. My voice a little shaky.

"I just wanted to remind you of you detention this afternoon." he said.

Oh thank god.

"And if you don't show, I would have no choice but to give you a whole summer of detentions, witch if you don't go to, you don't graduate." He said.

"Um I'm kinda busy today after school. Can I make it up with a lunch detention or something?" I asked.

I really couldn't miss my first day of cheer.

"Not a chance." he said smiling.

"Bu-"

"I need you to help me grade some papers, that's your punishment for that whole thing you pulled today" he said leaning back.

At this point I was furious. Why is he being so irrational!?. All I had to do is make up on stupid detention.

"Just pull up a chair to my desk and we can get started." he said leaning back in his chair.

I did as he said and started grading

The rest of the day was a blur. I was in a terrible mood, because of the fact that I would miss cheer today. Detention consisted of me and Mr. Bernard grade papers. By time I reached home it was already 6:00 and I  was exhausted.

I was now on my bed with a pillow over my ear trying to block out as much of the loud music as possible, coming from Brian's room.

"Ugh"

I shouted standing up and ripping my curtains open.

"Brian" I shouted watching him stretched  out across his bed.

I called him about 15 more times, before getting frustrated and grabbing the first item on my side table and throwing it at his window.

it all happened in a flash.

First I saw my metal cheer pom pom trophy 'that  I won at Regionals last year' flying through the air, before connecting with Brian's window causing it to shatter.

" What the heck!" Brian shouted matching the expression on my face.

Complete and absolute terror.

Fuck.