Chapter 3: The Duel

As they head outside to the dueling ground everyone circles around Lucy and Austin as they get into battle stances.

Lucy is squatting with her hands out by her side next to her key pouch, and Austin stood up right with his hands straight down almost to the point he looks calm.

Makarov: "Wizards at your ready position!"

Both of them tense at the same time ready for whoever will strike first.

Makarov: "Ready... Set... GO!!!

As soon as Makarov said Go, Lucy's key was in her hand almost immediately

Lucy: "Open gate of the Maiden! Virgo!"

Austin had gotten a hold of himself after being shocked at how fast she was, and with a loud doorbell noise Virgo appeared.

Virgo: "Is it time for punishment princess?"

Austin remembered how distracted Virgo gets when she is summoned so he took this time to summon his spirit.

Austin: "Open gate of the Servant! Ogriv!"

Once more another doorbell sounds and Ogriv appears in front of Austin.

Ogriv: How may I be of service to you today sir?"

Austin: "While she is distracted take her out. I'll focus on Lucy."

Ogriv: "Of course sir."

And with that Ogriv was running right for Virgo.

Realizing what was happening Virgo jumped out of the way and the battle raged on between the two of them. With Virgo digging and dodging while Ogriv jumped and dodged.

After a moment Austin gained consciousness and focused back on Lucy who was still in awe at the two spirits fighting.

Austin whispering: she's off guard how's my chance!"

And he was running to the side where her per-feral wouldn't reach.

Lucy still in awe as the crowd was screaming: "Wow those two are going really hard at each other."

Austin at a safe distance from Lucy decides to use his whip to get ahold of her with astonishment.

Jumping in the air with whip in hand and a loud holler.

Austin: "HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

The whip uncoiled and wrapped Lucy and just as he had expected; it had come as a surprise to her that he had his whip out and around her. The crowd screaming and cheering from his unique use of stealth.

Lucy struggling and screaming: "OUCH OUCH HOT HOT!!!"

Austin landed on the ground and started swinging her around and around above him. With her continuously screaming and the crowd began to laugh, even Natsu.

Finally understanding what she could do she had just enough room to grab her keys.

Lucy: "Close Gate Of the Maiden!" "Open Gate Of the Golden Bull! Taurus!"

Another doorbell and the Maiden was gone, and the Bull named Taurus appeared.

Taurus: "MOOOOOOOOOO"

Austin: "Oh come on Lucy no fair on my part!"

Lucy: "No one said any rules now did they?"

With a loud grunt Austin slammed Lucy into the ground as the bull charged Austin.

Austin: "Ogriv! Distract Taurus!"

Ogriv: "Right away sir."

With that Ogriv jumped in front of Taurus with a red cape and started to mess with Taurus. Giving Austin the ground to focus back on Lucy.