Chapter 2: A New Guild

Austin finally wakes up after hearing all the ruckus and sits up.

Bandit: "Happy, Carla, and Panther Lilly? Who are these three? Are they friends of yours?"

Austin: "Wait a minute, Happy, Carla, and Panther Lilly? It really is you!"

???: "Y-you recognize me?"

Austin: "Of course I do! Your Lucy of Fairytail!"

Lucy: "Oh my gosh you DO know me! My question to you is how do you know me?"

Austin: "Fairytail is well known where we come from in all honesty."

Bandit: "Umm hello? Lucy is it? I asked you a question before Austin here popped up."

Lucy: "Oh right! Let's see what was it again? About Happy, Carla, and Panther right?"

Bandit: "Correct."

Lucy: "well let me explain everything then."

As Lucy began to explain things, Austin started to zone off into his own world. Mostly not believing he is actually in Magnolia where he has always dreamed of coming to.

Austin's Mind: "Oh my gosh! This can't be happening! I am in Magnolia with THE Lucy Heartfilia!!!"

Lucy: "Well that basically explains everything about them. A summary of the three of them is that they are all cats that are called "Exceeds" that have the ability to talk and fly just like you. The only difference between all of you is that they are cats and your a dog."

Bandit: "Ah I see. Can we meet them?"

As Bandit said this Austin snapped back to what was happening.

Austin: "Oh my gosh! Lucy I am so sorry we never told you our names yet. I am Austin and this is my dog Bandit."

Lucy: "Well it's nice to meet you both. Are you looking for a guild?"

Austin: "Actually as a matter of fact we are!"

Lucy: "Great! So since you have a dog that flies, I presume you have dragon slaying magic since all the others who have flying animals are all dragon slayers."

Austin: "A-actually I don't know my magic typing yet... I mean I woke up here and stood up and heard a jingling of keys that I didn't have before so maybe I am a Celestial wizard just like you!"

Lucy: "Woah... I only know a very select few people that have the same magic as me! Let's get you over to the guild hall and get you enrolled and everything. But first let's test to make sure you are a celestial wizard. Use this key and try to summon it. I recently got it from my spirit Virgo, and don't know what it is, and I'm hoping you do."

She hands Austin the key and he notices the constellation is actually a backwards version of the usuals.

Austin: "Ok looks like I understand what it is so let me try to summon it."

Austin holds out the key like he did before and chants

Austin: "I call upon thee in the world of the celestial spirits, I beckon you to my side at once. Pass through the gate! Open gate of the Servant! Ogriv!"

With a loud *DING DONG* the servant constellation Ogriv appeared before them.

Ogriv: "How may I be of service to you today?"