The Second Surprise

"Oh my god stahahahahap please" Ariana begs as Katy scrubs away at her ticklish feet.

Katy slides the brushes up to Ari's toes and begins scrubbing on the tips and under sides of her toes. After making sure to scrub all over her toes without missing a spot, Katy begins scrubbing her heels.

"Jesus you are brutal. How would you feel if you were in my shoes? You wouldn't like it. So why do you keep going?" Ariana manages to ask in between laughs.

"To be honest, I have thought about how it must feel for you. And I bet it sucks. But I haven't ever had this much fun in my life! There is just something about tickling you that just makes me feel great!" Katy says. Suddenly she stops scrubbing and pauses.

"Oh finally you stopped. Okay no mo-" Ari gets cutoff by Katy.

"Oh dear me, how could I?"

"How could you what?" Ari asks.

"Well, it seems I missed a spot on your beautiful high arches!" Katy says as she begins scrubbing Ariana's cute arches rapidly.

"Oh god hahahahahahaha stop! This is torture! Hahahahahahahahahaha" Ari laughs.

"Kaley are you ready?" Katy asks without stopping the tickling.

"Just about" Kaley says.

"Wait, ready for what Kaley?" Ari asks.

Katy hands the soap to Kaley. She walks up to Ariana's waist and climbs onto the rack. She straddles over Ariana so she directly on top on of Ari's waist.

"There we go" Kaley says.

"Woah woah wait woah woah" Ariana says.

"What's wrong Ariana?" Kaley asks.

"Why the hell are you on top of me now?"

"Better angle lol" Kaley says.

"What?" Ari asks

Kaley ignores the question and takes a cloth and wipes the soap out of Ari's armpits.

"Oh your cleaning me up? Or I mean, your mess up? Thanks!" Ariana says.

Kaley pops open the soap bottle again and puts some more soap in each armpit.

"Well shit. Just when I thought it was almost over.." Ari says sarcastically.

Kaley picks up the brushes and holds them over Ariana's armpits again.

"Oh god not this again! No no no!" Ari begs.

Kaley touches the brushes into Ariana's armpits again and begins scrubbing them.

Ariana loses it.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahaha! Why? Why? Hahahahahahahahahaha! You guys are mean! Holy shit this tickles! Hahahahahaha!" She laughs and tears start streaming down her face again.

"Katy I think this is the most effective technique we've ever used! Well, that I use. The soap is my idea!" Kaley says.

"I know I know. But yea I agree with you. I think these brushes will do the trick on that other girl that I decided to not have tickled to death like the others. I like her too much. But I absolutely LOVE Ariana!" Katy says.

"Oh so you decided to save one of them?" Kaley says, still scrubbing away at Ariana's soapy, sexy armpits.

"Yea, just one girl." Katy says while scrubbing Ari's pretty pink toes.

"What's her name?" Ariana asks between laughing.

"Oh her name is Miranda. I believe you worked with her for a few episodes on a couple of those shows you guys were in on the Nickelodeon channel." Katy says.